4. Lucy Against Tartarus (Part Two)

Kon'nichiwa, everyone! ♥ Yes yes, I apologize for not updating for so long.  I know most of you are patiently anticipating the next chapter of "You're Lucy of Fairy Tail", which I will update soon. c:  Like I said, I will be uploading both accounts like crazy this weekend!  However, I do have some books I want to read this weekend, hehe. c;  Anyways, I heard we were supposed to get a huge snow storm here next week!  Woop! ♥ Sounds interesting, lol!  Bahh, Track Conditioning most likely starts next week; I'm going to be so sore! x.x  Anyways, I dedicate this part to consistency. c:  I hope you all enjoy this part of my short story! ♥ I think there'll just be three parts. c;  Thanks so much for reading!!  Feedback is also greatly appreciated.  Until next time, minna!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я--

======================================================================

Kyouka halted, her piercingly cold eyes glancing up to the ceiling, the Ex-chairman lying on the ground unmoving.  Franmath followed his superior's gaze, his expression smug and vile.  The humming of the headquaters sent pulses radiating in waves across the air.  And, ever so slowly, Kyouka's hard line of a mouth quirked up into a small smile that looked to be carved in by a knife.

"The seal on Face has been released."  the she-demon replied, watching as the Super Archive channeled to nonexistense.

--

Natsu stopped in his tracks, the stone floor underneath him rumbling and causing his stance to waver.  Happy stopped slightly ahead of him, looking over his shoulder to Natsu in question.  However, when the exceed realized the trembling, he stopped as well.

"What's going on?"  Natsu replied, looking around as even the air hummed too.

"Tartarus is doing something!"  Happy concluded, his expression fearful.  "It can't be good!"

Natsu cursed under his breath, sprinting through the empty stone hallway despite the increase of shaking.  "We gotta find Erza and the others!"

--

Kyouka's face was triumphant and knowing as Face continued to activate, the air beginning to even pick at her ears.  However, she felt no pain but only excitement as she examined the area around her with a wide berth.  Not only would Fairy Tail be destroyed, but Tartarus would no longer have anymore obstacles in their master plans.

However, suddenly, it stopped just as it had began.

The slightly shocked and angered look on Kyouka's face was irreplaceable.  Her mouth turned downwards and into a hard line, her eyes flashing in distaste.

"I-It stopped?!"  Franmath exclaimed in his metallic voice, annoyance in his expression but not as much as the shock.  "But that's impossible!"

Kyouka's expression hardened, her eyes darkening into something feirce.  "Oh, I see...It seems we have an unnoticed visitor."

Across the base of Tartarus was a teen female, her hair disrupted and the tie ripped, leaving her hair down completely.  Though her face was not shown, her mouth was slightly parted as she panted heavily, steam resonating from her muscles.  The particular blonde-haired female dropped her arms as a small disturbance of air circled around her as the rest of the magic disappeared.  Her clothes still slightly ripped, they blowed in the final breeze before settling against her bruised skin.