5. The One To Finally Prove Herself.

**THIS IS WHAT I WISH TO HAPPEN IN THE CURRENT TARTAROS ARC OF FAIRY TAIL.  THOUGH I SKIP SOME OBVIOUS THINGS, I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE ARC AFTER/IF LUCY SAVES THE GUILD.**

Hello, minna!  It's been awhile since I've published something here!  So, here's a really small one-shot!  It isn't much of a one-shot, but more like a thing I wish to happen within this current arc!  Lucy really needs some time to shine (which I believe she has.  After all, she freaking summoned the spirit king!!)  and this is how I invisioned Fairy Tail's return after the battle.  Jellal or anyone else could have came to help, but I still reference this idea.  And yes, I am aware of the fact I added Weny and Charle into Alegria.  So no correcting me on that.  Just enjoy, alright?  It's a one-shot for God's sakes!

I dedicate this chapter to RMFireFairy!  After all I just told her this story. c: ♥ I hope you enjoy it! (Though you already read it, haha)  Please tell me what you think; I appreciate feedback very much!  Oh, and be expecting the next chapter in "You're Lucy of Fairy Tail" soon~! c;  I'd be glad to discuss what my theories are for real the upcoming chapters within this arc!  Enjoy this NaLu-filled, Lucy-shining, lovey-dovey one-shot! ^-^

я y - c н α η ,

❝ т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я ❞ .

======================================================================

"W-What happened?!"  Happy exclaimed, not remembering how he had gotten to his friends.

"How did we all end up here...?"  Gray muttered, clutching his head painfully.

"The last thing I remember is fighting Minerva..."  Erza replied, her eyes hard.

"Where's Tartarus?!"  Natsu exclaimed.  "Where's--"  Lucy's voice echoed in his mind, and the memory of them being separated appeared.  

Natsu's breath caught.

"Where's Lucy?!"  Natsu roared, looking around.

"I can't sense any of the demon's curse magic anymore..."  Wendy murmured, helping the rest of the guild climb to their feet.

Natsu looked at the wreckage around him, as did the others.  The shambles and ruins of the Tartarus base was evident, smoke rising from some of the stone piles and the world around them in a barren and destroyed wasteland.

"I've got a bad feeling..."  Warren muttered, residing back on his haunches.

Natsu sniffed the air, and his muscles instantly tensed.  Without making a sound, the atmosphere seemed to go to static as he turned, the smoke barreling across the ground.  Ever so slowly a small shadow appeared within the muffled clouds, and Natsu's eyes slowly widened as a nervous sweat broke at the top of his head.

"L-Look at that..."  Charle muttered, and everyone turned to what Natsu had stared at first.

A limping figure appeared within the shadows, and glimpses were shown.  Panting heavily, the mage walked with a heavy limp as their left calf bled and their skin ached with decorated burns.  Blood oozed from their mouth, trickling down their chin and smearing the bruised skin.  Sluggishly moving forward, the revealed female with matted, tangled blonde hair had her eyes covered by the very messy and blood-stained locks mentioned.  Her right arm hung limply at her side, and in her left hand she held her belt with attached keys.  One space was missing, and the others were worn and blood stained, the case seared and having a hole in it.

Everyone's eyes widened, their breath seeming to collapse within their throats as they recognized the female mage.  Surely she could not have been the only survivor.  Was it possible that she was the only one to take down Tartarus?  But how?  Was she the one to save them?

The female stopped, still panting heavily, and she swayed.  Lifting her head, her eyes were shaking in exhaustion and emotion, tears still on the corner of her eyes.  Her brown eyes themselves were clouded over, pain radiating from them and in clear view of the Fairy Tail guild members.  Though injured, the female's pink guild mark stood out like a spotlight in a dark theater.

"N-No way!"  Happy yelped.

Lucy lifted her head, one eye swollen and the other covered in blood from a wound to her head.  "Welcome back, minna...!  I finally...saved you all..."

Loosing her balance, Lucy began falling forward, and Natsu's slightly parted mouth turned to one of pain as he rushed forward.  Within seconds, Natsu caught the celestial mage, the one who had fought so hard to finally bring her friends back safely.  The one who had finally proved herself.

"Lucy...took out all of Tartarus?"  Mira began, shocked.  

Makarov was watching in awe.

"But how...?"  Wendy murmured.

"You idiot...!"  Natsu muttered, clutching her tightly.  "Why didn't you wait for me...?"

Lucy's face was relieved.  "It was my turn to save you."

.

.

.

====================================================

I hope you enjoyed!  Please tell me your thoughts on this aspect because I couldn't help but write such a fluffy scene! >w<  

I hope Lucy gets to dominate in these next few chapters!!!  

Also, that the Celestial Spirit King kicks some serious ass!!

See you all later! c;