6. Guilt.

Another one-shot!  Don't worry, I plan to update the second chapter of "The Stone of the Cartographer" soon!  Just thought I could throw in a little one-shot, is all! ~♥ I hope you all enjoy it, too!  My first day of volleyball started yesterday; I know, really early huh!!  It's just open gym, then we have camp, tryouts, and then actual practice. c:  This one-shot is a little long, haha! ♥ But I still hope you guys enjoy it!

Multimedia is a really great song called "Light Up the Sky" by The Afters!  I hope you all enjoy it!!

I dedicate this one-shot to Luvli_Gurl!  I haven't dedicated anything to this person in awhile, so here ya go! ♥ This person deserves it!  Please remember minna, feedback is greatly appreciated!!  Please comment, vote, etc!  I hope you all enjoy this one-shot, haha!  Until next time, then!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я - - ♣

======================================================================

"Help!"  Happy exclaimed, his voice panicked.  "Lucy's hurt!"

He was carrying Lucy, battered and bruised, and bleeding severely in multiple places.  Unconscious, the Celestial Mage was completely depleted of magic, and Happy wondered how a simple mission could have turned out like this.

The others were gathered around a small area, rocky terrain around them.  They had just taken down a large monster summoned to wreak havoc in that area, something Erza claimed as a golem.  It had been large, burly, and made of mud and boulders.  The mission was consisted of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Happy and Charle.  They had taken the mission in order to pay for all of their bills, since it was more on the dangerous scale.  However, they believed they could handle it; after all, they had done things like this before.

Yet they didn't get out without some grave injuries.  Other than Lucy, Natsu had taken a horrible blow to the head, blood running from his forehead and over his left eye.  He had cuts and gashes along his legs and his clothing was torn, his scarf scuffed with dirt and grime.  Gray had two deep gashes in his abdomen, and bruises everywhere else.  His hair had been strained, so it was wild in some places, his lip busted.  Erza's armor had been dismissed, blows to her face visible.  However, she didn't suffer as many injuries as the others.  She was, however, using one of her swords as a cane to keep her balance.  Wendy was injured as well, but the others had ordered her to a more safer area and wasn't to be worried about.

They all turned to Happy's calls, their eyes wide and their expression strained.

"Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed, ignoring his injuries and running over to the cat who was floating slowly towards them.

The exceed dropped her into Natsu's arms silently, and the dragon slayer dropped to the ground from the sudden weight and his own tired muscles.  His expression was severely worried, but he struggled to mask it as the others came rushing forward.

"Is Lucy alright?!"  Erza exclaimed.

"I think so..."  Wendy replied, checking her.  "She's just hurt like the rest of us but—!"

"What is it, Wendy?"  Natsu asked, his eyes wide.

"When that golem threw the rocks at her...?"  Wendy questioned.

"Yeah...?"  Gray asked, asking her to continue.

Wendy craddled Lucy's right arm softly.  "Lucy must have hurt her arm then.  Because it feels broken to me!"

"Shit..."  Gray muttered.

"We better get back to the guild,"  Erza replied, standing indignantly.  "We all need treatment.  Wendy, do you think you could spare some of your magic?"