Post 4 - He Can Talk!

Ryu watched the giant stomp off to the green beast. If he was winded or anything from the recent fight, he was not showing any of it. Tall and magnificent in his stride, the giant approached the beast, snatched its head back and broke its neck with a swift jerk in his massive hands. Then he returned to Ryu's side and introduced himself:

"I am the captain of the 7th company of the Space Wolves Chapter of Adeptus Astartes. What is this world?"

"I...it's...Space wolves?..."  

"Don't stutter boy! A simple question: What is this world?"  

"Aorullu."  

Judging by the looks of the boy, the giant decided that it would be pointless to ask which star system they were in. Little could he remember how he happened to be on this only Emperor knows where planet. His company was searching a space hulk that had appeared in their subsector two days ago, at least what he remembered to be two days ago. He was investigating one of the alien-looking spacecraft affixed to the hulk when his squad of blood claws were ambushed by a large number of genestealers. His boys had all gone down in a ferocious fight and seeing the futility in fighting, he had bellowed furiously and started running down an aisle away from the pursuing genestealers. Last he remembered was dashing into a chamber with strange devices and in the next instant the was opening his eyes groggily in a lush forest. Momentarily disoriented, he noticed a second too late that some part of the greenery was running towards him. His bolter gun was, he had realized, in his hand. As he shot one of them between the eyes, the other had already closed the gap and hurled itself bodily into the space marine, knocking him down, his bolter flying from his hand. What followed was a fight for survival.

The greenskin had a natural strength that almost matched his augmented strength. He silently praised the Emperor and his beloved son Russ, for bestowing him the will and the power to face such enemies of the mankind.