Chapter 1

Satsuki Kiryuin had her very own blade pointed at her neck. Who held the blade? Ryuko Matoi of course, but Satsuki had her Junketsu pointed at Ryoko's neck. Death was inevitable for the both of them. The Elite Four can not come to Satsuki's rescue, and the members of Nudist Beach can not save Ryuko.

Ryuko's eyes glanced at something to her left, and the smirk on her face grew as she saw something in the distance. She pulled away from Satsuki and threw her blade back to her.

"You're going to need this." Ryuko chuckled, as she pointed her thumb in the direction she glanced at. "You have a new challenger."

Ryuko grabbed Mako's wrist, pulling her away from Gamagoori, and hid behind a rock.

"What are we doing?" Mako exclaimed, as she handed Ryuko her scissor blade. "You have a fight to win!"

"This fight doesn't belong to us, or Nudist Beach, anymore," Riko smiled coyly, "it belongs to her."

'Her' came walking out of the smoke of destruction. Half her hair curly and red, the other black, but the black half was shaved. Her eyes are violet, like the scarf around her neck. Over her right eye is a scar that looks like claw marks. Underneath her lip are snakebite piercings.

She rolled up the sleeves of her leather jacket, and smoothed out her white shirt. She fixed her jean shorts that are over black leggings. Her ankle boots crushed the rubble underneath her and she stopped a few feet away from Satsuki.

"So I heard you were trying to kill my cousin, you and your Elite Four." The girl's voice was very calm.

"And who might you be?" Sanageyama asked.

"I'm sure you've heard the Fables." The girl grinned, as she stared at her opponents. Nonon had stopped destroying what was left of Nudist Beach's HQ because she sensed the danger Lady Satsuki was in.

"What would fairy tales have to do with who you are?" Nonon asked.

"If she is from one of the Fables, she should not be something to fear." Inumuta said.

"You should definitely fear the Girl of Spirits." The violet eyed girl smirked.

Inumuta's eyes widened in recognition of the name.

There once was a baby, born very ill. Her parents feared that she would die. They brought her to the Spirit Garden, and layed her in the pond of purity, in a floating basket.

The koi, Spirits, they said, swam over to the infant. They began to circle her basket. Light shone from the basket and when the koi left, her parents pulled at the string, that kept her tied to the shore.

The mother picked her daughter out of the basket and cradled in her arms. The child's eyes shot open, revealing the color violet. Those eyes did not belong to her, nor her husband. Their daughter had been blessed by the Spirits. They had taken her illness away, but at what cost?

As two years passed by, the parents discovered it was not a cost, that came with the blessing. It was power.

Their daughter could order the Spirits to do as she pleased, whether it was getting her food, or to play with her. The Spirits had become the friends of the girl, and her protectors. She had nothing to fear.

Not even when her village was attacked by soldiers.

A light shone through the windows, until they broke, and animals, that glowed shot out of them. They attacked the soldiers, even killing them, and chasing the remaining ones out of the village.

She was feared, and was exiled from the village. She left her mother and father behind, going to the forest, behind the Spirit Garden. She was five, and never seen again.