Chapter 4

"Out of all the possible articles of clothing we had to wear, it had to be these?" Gamagoori groaned, staring down at his Nudist Beach uniform.

"I don't care about what you have to say. I look great in this." Everyone turned to the changeroom, to see Hoshi dressed up in her uniform.

She has suspenders that go over her breasts. Over her breasts and attached to the suspenders are gun holsters. Barely covering her crotch is a belt with pouches on it. The belt holds her sword. Black knee socks cover her legs, and gray combat boots cover her feet. The most prized article of clothing, her scarf, is still wrapped around her neck.

Everyone noticed the scratch marks on her arms, her leg and the bite mark on her left arm. They were old scars, and strange looking. They had some sort of meaning.

That was the first thing Inumuta noticed when she took off her maid's outfit. All the scars on her body. Even her snakebite piercings are old scars.

"That's the only reason you like it? Because you look good in the uniform?" Sanageyama asked the girl. Unlike the rest of the Elite Four, he still has his Goku uniform.

"Well yeah. I can kick ass and look down right hot, at the same time. It's a win-win situation." Hoshi replied, pulling at the suspenders. they snapped onto her skin, and she rubbed her chest. "Ow. that kinda hurt."

"You're such an idiot. Of course it would hurt. You're snapping suspenders onto your bare skin." Inumuta failed to hide the smug smile on his face.

"What's with that chest action you got going on?" Hoshi asked, as she walked towards the teal haired boy. "This shit is so weird. You're chest is bare, but your arms are covered. Nudist Beach is weird."

"Didn't you say you liked their uniforms?" Nonon asked, tilting her head at the strange girl.

"I said I like my uniform. All of you guys have weird ones." Hoshi replied, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She grabbed the hand and flipped the person over her shoulder.

"That was really harsh, Hoshi-kun." Aikuro muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, we have another evacuation ready. I assume you've all been told where you're going?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Good. I hope to see you all later." Aikuro gave everyone a smile, but it soon faded as he turned to go to Ryuko's room.

"Why aren't you staying with your cousin?" Gamagoori asked the girl with the half shaved head.

"Which one?" Hoshi hissed, as she thought about Satsuki. She cried out in frustration, and slammed her hand against the wall. "I almost killed my cousin. I'm supposed to protect my family, god damn it."

"Would you make Ragyo an exception?" Inumuta asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"I think I will." Hoshi smirked, as she strutted out to the helicopters. She would only be bringing pilots. She'd protect those evacuating herself.

"You two have been getting a bit cozy with each other, as I've noticed." Sanageyama smirked at the teal haired boy, still typing at his computer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Inumuta replied.

"I'm blind. I can feel the romance between you two. You act like it's not blatantly obvious, but even the blind guy can see it." Sanageyama chuckled.

"It's must be such a disappointment for her that she can't use Spirits to their full potential." Jakuzure sighed, watching Hoshi's group take off on the screen.

"Spirits can destroy Life Fibers, but she can't use it on the Cover or she might kill the person inside, so she can only use her blade to free them." Gamagoori added.