Chapter 2

Inumuta walked into his home and was greeted by the servants. All of them were familiar faces. All dressed in white, all loyal to his family.

Except for the one girl on the end. She was indeed a familiar face. A face with a smirk, and and unmistakable violet eyes. Blonde hair atop her head. A rebel dressed in a maid's uniform.

"Houka, meet Hoshi Seishinshi. The new maid. She has her own place outside the city, but works here during the day. Isn't she just the loveliest thing you've ever seen?" His mother cooed, playing with the locks of the blonde in disguise. "I have a brilliant idea! You should show her your room, since she is in charge of cleaning it. Don't you agree, dear?" The teal haired woman turned to look at her green eyed husband.

"Of course. Let her get familiar with what she is allowed to touch, and what she shouldn't." The man replied. Inumuta faked a smile.

"Of course, father and mother. It would be my absolute pleasure to show her around." He said, walking to the direction of his room. "Come. We have a lot to discuss."

As Inumuta continued to walk down the hallway to his room, he could hear the faint grumbling of the girl behind him.

"Hey stop pulling at my socks! They're itchy enough."

"I said back off, crazy thing."

"I will cuddle you."

Now that did not sound very threatening at all. Inumuta turned around and raised his eyebrow at the girl behind him. He opened the door and they both walked into a room full of computers. A bed was next to the massive window, where you have a beautiful view of the city.

Inumuta slammed the door and glared at the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"Working with a lovely family." Hoshi smirked crossing her arms. She waved her hand over her face, and her normal hair was back on her head. "You know, having hair on all of your head feels pretty weird."

"Are you trying to steal the information I have on my computers?" Inumuta growled.

"I would, but that stupid adorable Spirit would cause some trouble while I tried." Hoshi sighed, staring down at some invisible being at her feet. "I swear to god, you are the most troublesome thing."

"Spirit? In my house?" Inumuta tilted his head.

"Spirits are everywhere, dumbass. The only ones who can see them without help would be small infants, and animals. Of course I can see all Spirits. I can even reveal them to normal beings. Let me just say that you're house is full of dogs." Hoshi smiled as she crouched down and began to stroke the air.

"Watch this." Hoshi grinned, before shaking her hands around the invisible figure.

It was if dust was lifted off the Spirit, and was now visible to Inumuta, who gasped in shock at the sight of the teal glowing puppy. It barked happily at the girl who picked it up.

"This little guy was giving me trouble. He's the only puppy, and the only one too stubborn to listen to me, but I'm sure a belly rub would coax the little guy." Hoshi cooed. "Or the bark of the Alpha Dog."

The wolf that had merged into Inumuta's uniform appeared. He stared in shock at the size of the beast. It was bigger than Gamagoori.

The Spirit puppy cowered at the growl of the wolf. Hoshi chuckled placing the puppy back on the ground. It scrambled to hide behind Inumuta and the wolf leaned it's head down so Hoshi could pet it.

"The former ruler of the forest, Sora." Hoshi smiled, as she nuzzled her head against the giant wolf.

The wolf formed itself back into a light and returned to the violet scarf around Hoshi's neck. Hoshi smiled as the puppy peered around Inumuta, before it came scampering towards her.