Prologue...

Narrator's POV

If you happened to find your way into Wonderland on any given day, you would have quite a journey ahead of you: you would have to find your way through the Hall of Doors once you reached the bottom of the Rabbit Hole; swim across the Pool of Tears...

If you happened to find your way into Wonderland on any given day, you would have quite a journey ahead of you: you would have to find your way through the Hall of Doors once you reached the bottom of the Rabbit Hole; swim across the Pool of Tears; hike through the dangerous Forest of Giant Beasts; you would have to pass the Duchess' Duchy, the Mad Hatter's house, and March Hare's Manor; then you'd have to hike through the Royal Forest and pass through the Village of Hope, just to reach the Castle of Hearts.

Though life would not be easier once you made it to the castle, not at all.

But if you arrived on a good day, when the weather is perfect and the stars were in the right position, you'd be able to have an audience with the King of Hearts, and hopefully, his Queen would be at his side calming him.

The King of Hearts is a handsome man, that much is widely known, with his chocolate brown hair, fair skin, and muscled figure.

But his eyes showed his bloodlust, as they were as red as his silk shirt and the rubies on his crown.

And his Queen was known as breathtakingly beautiful, with his fair skin, raven black hair, blood red lips that were painted to look like a heart, and his feminine figure.

But something about the Queen just sparkled, not mentioning the jewels the King covered him in, his kindness and big-heart could be seen in his emerald green eyes.

They say only the Queen of Hearts can calm the King's moods, and that the King only cares for his Queen.

But luckily, unlike his husband, the Queen of Hearts would like to help you in any way he could; for the Queen was loved by all of the citizens of the Kingdom of Hearts for his kindness and sense of justice.

But, there was a time when the King of Hearts did not have his Queen ruling beside him, when his mood could be felt by the entirety of the kingdom, when someone would lose their head if they so much as looked at the King wrong.

So, here is the story of how Hadrian Potter became the King of Hearts' beloved Queen...