The King of Hearts...

Wonderland Weather:
Sunny if the King is happy or content.
Rainy if he's upset.
Snowy if he's jealous or scared.
Stormy if he's angry.

Narrator's POV

After a half-day's walk from the Caterpillar, Hadrian arrived to the Castle of Hearts.

And it was storming which he had learned from Severus that meant that the King was angry.

He politely asked the guard if he could speak with the King, and was let inside.

***

Currently, the King of Hearts was deciding punishment for Draco Malfoy, his personal white rabbit, for being late.

But before he could speak, the throne room doors opened.

"Your majesty, forgive me for interrupting, but these is someone who wishes audience with you —he claims to be from the other world." His advisor, Barty Crouch Jr. said

The King's eyes widened, only one thought on his mind, "From the other world he'll take a dive."

"Let him in immediately," The King replied "Draco, you're off the hook. For now. Go."

"You are most merciful, you majesty, thank you!" Draco thanked, his parents sighing in relief that their son would live

***

Hadrian slowly walked into the large throne room, only himself and the King inside.

"Is it true that you are from the other world?" The King asked, his voice oft but the empty room made it boom

"Yes, sire." Hadrian answered "My name is Hadrian Potter and I would like to return to that world, please."

"I could sent you back, Hadrian, but that would not be advisable." The King replied

"Why not?" Hadrian asked, confused

"How long have you been in Wonderland?" The King asked, ignoring Hadrian's statement

"About two days, sire." Hadrian answered

"Time here in Wonderland passes differently than it does in your world, Hadrian, a day in Wonderland is a month in the other world." The King added

"So I've been gone two months, sire, why can't you send me back?" Hadrian asked

"Wonderland's magic has connected itself to you. It does that as soon as you arrive in the Hall of Doors. If I were to send you back your body was deteriorate do to the lack of magic, causing you do turn to dust within five hours." The King answered

Hadrian's eyes widened in shock, horror, and realization, "So I'm stuck here, forever."

"Yes you are, but you are welcome to stay here in the castle with me, I'm very curious about your world." The King replied

***

King Thomas II stormed out of his throne room as soon as Hadrian was led out by a red headed servant girl to be shown his rooms.

He entered his large office and slammed the door shut, signaling that he wished to be alone.

Outside his window, the momentarily pleasant day quickly became a raging thunderstorm.

He slid against the wall to the floor, pulled his knees against his chest and buried in his head.

The prophecy he had heard once he became King rang in his head.

The King sighed, he had ruled the Kingdom of Hearts for eight years so far, after he killed his father and his mother died of a broken heart

He had never liked his parents, his father hated his existence and his mother ignored him, so no regret was felt for it.

His father, King Thomas I —or more accurately Prince Consort Thomas— didn't like his mother, Queen Merope, for it had an arranged marriage —but she had loved him— and they had died before they set one up for him.

Thomas took a deep breath and calmed down, the thunderstorm outside faded aw at with his anger.

He quickly stood up, smoothed his clothing, straightened his crown, and went back downstairs to the throne room.

***

Meanwhile, Hadrian was lead to his room by a kind servant girl named Ginny.

He thanked her as he absorbed the sight before him: in the middle of the room, on a raised platform, there was a lavish king–sized bed that had dark green silk sheets; the back wall had a small bookshelf and a window seat that had a view to the village; on the left wall there was a large fireplace that had green cushioned seats and a green carpet in the floor; on the right wall there was two large doors, which Hadrian believed could on,y lead to a bathroom and the other the closet.

"This is the Green Bedroom, sir, is it up to your standards?" Ginny cheerfully asked

Hadrian's mind flashed to the cupboard under the stairs that was his bedroom at his relative's home, "Yes, its perfect"

Ginny smiled and said that dinner would be at eight o'clock, that was an hour away, and that he should prepare.

As soon as she was gone, he stripped out of the light blue dress and white apron that he had worn the last two days, he pulled down the black and white tights after kicking off the black Mary Janes, removed the black ribbon from his hair, and walked into the bathroom.

The bathroom had a large white bathtub that looked like it could fit ten people, a large shower that looked like it could fit ten people in the left corner white tiles, a white toilet, and a large sink.

He turned on the tub to a warm temperature and waited for it to fill.

Once filled he entered and sat down and looked for the soap.

He pulled open a tile with a hook in it and found a variety of soaps: a shampoo that had either vanilla, mint, or gobble-berry scent; body soaps that smelled of the same flavors; and body scrubs as well of the same variety.

He selected the vanilla of each and got to work and scrubbed off the layer of dirt that was on his body.

Once finished, he pulled up the drain and opened another panel and found it full of warm, fluffy green towels, he grabbed one and dried himself off.

Once out, he put on a warm, fluffy robe that was hanging nearby and got out of the bathroom.

Once back into his new bedroom he saw that someone had taken his dirty clothes and laid out a new outfit on the bed.

He quickly changed into simple, white dress shirt, black slacks, black shoes ensemble and went down stairs and asked a servant where he could find the dining room...