The Card's Ball...

Wonderland Weather:
Sunny if the King is happy or content.
Rainy if he's upset.
Snowy if he's jealous or scared.
Stormy if he's angry.

Narrator's POV

Months passed, Winter came and went, Hermione got used to Wonderland and the people in it.

Hadrian was excited, tonight was the Card's Ball: a special occasion where the monarchs of all four kingdoms gathered in one of the castles and had a ball to display the peace between the kingdoms.

This year it would be held in the Kingdom of Hearts.

***

That night, Hadrian —dressed in a red dress that had black heart-shaped lace— made his way into the ballroom.

For awhile, he, Hermione, and the friends —save Tom— he'd made talked while they waited for the other guests to arrive.

First, King William and Queen Fleur of the Kingdom of Diamonds arrived, both of them dripping in jewels.

Then came King Cedric and Queen Cho of the Kingdom of Clubs, both with flora on them as well as their flower crowns.

Lastly came King Albus of the Kingdom of Spades, wearing a simple black and grey suit and his obsidian crown.

The ball itself was made up of mostly socializing and dancing, but both Tom and King Albus kept glaring at each other —the two kingdom's hatred for each other well known.

But when King Albus wasn't glaring at Tom, he was staring at Hadrian for some reason.

***

After the ball, Hadrian wanders around the library, and finds a room he's never seen before.

Cautiously, he enters a plain room that had only a pillar with a large marble resting on a cushion.

Hadrian gasps as the marble speaks.

The true Queen will soon arrive, from the other world he'll take a dive.

The King's heart will be safe in the Queen's hold, and the Queen will have a heart of gold.

The King of Spades, will invade and evade.

He will be shunned, the war will be won, after dozens of moons, we will defeat his goons.

But count the cost, for the King's child is lost.

Once it finishes, Hadrian hears a chuckle from the door.

He turns and sees Tom leaning on the door.

"It seems that you've figured out my little secret." Tom said, walking up to the smaller male

"Am I the Queen of the prophecy or is Hermione?" Hadrian asked

"You are, my dear." Tom replied, tilting Hadrian's head up

"What's so special about me?" Hadrian asked, confused

"You're special, my Hadrian, you aren't from this world yet you are like a natural." Tom answered, pulling Hadrian into a gentle kiss

After a few minutes, Hadrian pulled away, needing air, "Not that I dint like the kiss, but Hermione is smarter than I am and she's from the other world. Couldn't she be the 'true Queen' instead?" Hadrian asked, blushing

"No, she's not. Maybe in your old world, but here —haven't you noticed— you're doing much better than her, like it's as natural to you as breathing." Tom replied, kissing Hadrian again

Hadrian noticed a birthmark that was shaped like half a heart on Tom's right wrist "What's that?" Hadrian asked, pulling apart

Tom chuckled again, pulling his sleeve up to his elbow "I forgot about that, supposedly you have it's match."

Hadrian blushed, he did have its match.

On his butt.

"I'll take it that you do, love." Tom chuckled "Can I see?"

Hadrian's blush deepened.

Tom chuckled again "Its okay, love." He leaned in, whispering in the smaller male's ear "I'll see it eventually."

Tom kissed him again, Hadrian melted into the kiss, only removing his lips when he needed air, and immediately put them back together.

His arms wrapped around Tom's neck and Tom's arms wrapped around his waist.

He was home...