Epilogue...

Narrator's POV

So if you found your way into Wonderland, into the Kingdom of Hearts and into its castle on any given day, you would find its two rulers: King Thomas II and Queen Hadrian of Hearts.

But you'd also find their children.

Princess Lilith was the oldest at fourteen, with her black curls and green eyes.

Then there was Prince James who was twelve years old and had green eyes and messy brown hair.

Then there was Princess Delphini who was ten years old and had white curly hair and green eyes.

Then there was Prince Azazel who was eight years old and had straight black hair and green eyes.

And finally there was Princess Amelia who was six years old and had curly brown hair and green eyes.

If you asked anyone they would say that the King of Hearts was much kinder now with his family than he had been before Queen Hadrian found the Rabbit Hole.

The Four Kingdoms of Wonderland now lived in peace and prosperity, and its rulers were all friends and not foes.

And as for Hermione, she had caught the fancy of Draco Malfoy, the King of Hearts' White Rabbit, an they had gotten married.

They had two children, Scorpius, who was twelve years old, and Arachne, who was nine years old.

Luna Lovegood, the Cheshire Cat, and Neville LeStrange, the Mad Hatter, had gotten married as well and had one child, Morpheus, who was six years old.

Severus, Sirius, and Remus dropped by every once and a while but preferred to stay at their homes.