Loyal to You...

Wonderland Weather:
Sunny if the King is happy or content.
Rainy if he's upset.
Snowy if he's jealous or scared.
Stormy if he's angry.

Narrator's POV

Queen Hadrian of Hearts woke up in a grey room on a soft black bed.

He woke up confused, and then worry hit hit like a truck: where was Lily?

"Hello, Hadrian." A voice greeted from the door

Hadrian turned to see King Albus of Spades at the door.

"Where's my daughter?" Hadrian asked

"You mean our daughter?" Albus replied "She's in her new nursery."

"Lily is my daughter not yours you bastard! If you even hurt a hair on her head, I'll kill you!" Hadrian shouted, trying to get up but magic prevented him from getting up

"Really, Hadrian, you must learn to control yourself. A Queen shouldn't speak unless their King says to." Albus replied, smirking

***

In the Kingdom of Hearts, Tom was fuming.

The thunderstorm hadn't relented once for even a moment in over twenty-four hours, the King was beyond livid.

The King had kept his promise and killed guards that failed to guard the Princess's door with his own hands and many feared that these deaths would continue until the Queen and Princess was found and back with the King.

So many were trying to figure out the missing monarchs location for that reason and because they liked the Queen, he was extremely kind, merciful and forgiving.

***

Three days later, Hadrian was still trapped in his room (prison), but Lily had been brought to him.

"Don't worry, Lily," Hadrian whispered, brushing a curl out of the infant's face "your papa is going to save us. But if he doesn't find us soon, I'm going to find a way out."

Lily's tiny hand clasped around her mother's thumb as if she was agreeing.

Almost as soon as he said that, Ginny walked in, a smirk on her face.

"You know, King Albus is just going to use you as leverage over your foolish King right?" Ginny laughed "and his royal baby-maker."

"I trusted you." Hadrian growled, wanting to yell but not wanting to disturb the sleeping baby

"Everyone trusts the maid." Ginny laughed "And as soon as the King of Hearts is dead, he's going to kill the other monarchs and rule Wonderland as he was meant to. And you'll be nothing more than the Royal slut."

Hadrian's eyes widened in fear of Lily's and his own safety, he needed to find a way out now, if he could just get out of the castle and make it to the Hearts Border they'd be home free.

***

Charlie Weasley looked at his laughing siblings, Ron and Ginny, in shame; how was kidnapping righteous?

He had seen the Queen of Hearts being dragged into the room he was now trapped in and made up his mind: he would save the pair and escape the family he hated.

Now he just needed to find a chance.

***

After several days of constant worry, King Thomas II received an anonymous letter claiming someone had found his family.

"Dear King Thomas of Hearts,

I have located the missing Queen and Princess, they are trapped in the Castle of Spades.

I am able to retrieve them and we can have a trade off at the Kingdoms' Border.

All I ask for in return is my safety and a good life in your Kingdom seeing that I can no longer stay there.

-A New Ally."

Tom easily agreed to the terms and sent a reply saying that.

Within an hour he got a reply telling him to head to the border.

He wasted no time leaving...