Character Information [Edited]

A/N- 2020 update: see bolded text at bottom of chapter for information

-

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my second AOT X F!Reader fanfic. Anyway, for all of you who have never read any of my books, my name is Michaela. Now, this chapter is story and character information, so you will be a bit more informed by the end, but I thank you all for checking out this story if you choose to read, and I'm super excited to write it for you all.

One important thing you all should be aware of is that in this book, all the characters that are potential love interests are over 18, including everyone in the 104th Training Corps. I shouldn't have to tell any of you how creepy it is to ship a minor with someone over 18, no matter if it's fiction or not, and since Levi, Erwin, Mike, and Hange are all potential love interest in this book, I'm making everyone an adult. So, in this book, all the members of the 104th Training Squad will be 19 by the year 850 (with the exception of Reiner and Bertolt who are both 21, and Annie, who's 20). In addition, I'm making Levi, Erwin, Mike and Hange a couple of years younger in this book, so instead of them being in their mid-to-late-thirties in this story, Hange is 29 (though I believe this is close to their actual age), Levi is 31, and Mike and Erwin are both 33.

Also, I will drop this here, but this book will split off from the canon plot, so don't be surprised if things don't match up. This little warning will appear on some chapters as a reminder for y'all!

Anyway, now let's get to the information on you and your best friends!

Y/N L/N
Age (by year 850): 19 years old
Height, hair color/length, eye color, and skin tone is all up to your imagination- I always leave the description of my reader's vague as to let everyone either imagine themself or their OC as the character :)
Family: considers them dead
Friends: Shiro Tanaka, Kaito Suzuki

Shiro Tanaka
Age (by year 850): 19 years old
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Red
Family: unknown 
Friends: Y/N L/N, Kaito Suzuki

Shiro TanakaAge (by year 850): 19 years oldHeight: 5'11"Hair Color: BrownEye Color: RedFamily: unknown  Friends: Y/N L/N, Kaito Suzuki

(This is Shiro- not my picture)

Kaito Suzuki
Age (by year 850): 19 years old
Height: 6'2"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Icy blue
Family: unknown
Friends: Y/N L/N, Shiro Tanaka

Kaito SuzukiAge (by year 850): 19 years oldHeight: 6'2"Hair Color: BlackEye Color: Icy blue Family: unknownFriends: Y/N L/N, Shiro Tanaka

(This is Kaito- again not my picture; also, ignore the cigarette)

Anyway, I thank you for checking out this story, the first chapter will start when you and your friends are 18 years old (so year 849). Now, I have no schedule for when I update this book, and even though I started it in 2016, I'm still a very busy person (as a college student), so I cannot constantly update, but I'll try to get chapters out as often as I can. 

Updated note: This book is going to be switched from 1st person POV to 2nd person (it just works a lot better for xreader stories, and I no longer write in 1st person, anyway), so if you're reading this before I finish editing all the chapters, I'm sorry that you'll find that not all the chapters will be in the same POV straight away! In addition, I'm changing Hange's pronouns from she/her to they/them since, at least in the manga, their gender was intentionally made to remain ambiguous, and I don't often write characters with they/them pronouns and I want to respect the use of them, so this story, Hange is non-binary and AFAB (using they/them pronouns). Also, changed the use of '[Name]' to 'Y/N'

Until next time, my dear readers!!

-Michaela