Author's Note

Before starting the story itself, I wanted to say a few important things.

1st. Even though the manhua makes us think they are in middle school, on this fanfiction they'll be on high school (17/18 years old). So you just need to think about the same things that happened, but instead of younger boys, slightly older ones, ok?

2nd. This fanfiction starts immediately after chapter 187 (when Jian Yi and He Tian are talking on the couch, after having dinner), and when I say immediately, I mean it. the very first sentence on the story is He Tian's answer to Jian Yi screaming 'NOT AT ALL' and Guan Shan bitching.

3rd. Even though it starts as a funny story, the fanfic's genre is Romance/DRAMA/ANGST, s things will get dense. You've been warned.

4th. There will be mature content, but I'll warn it in the beginning of the chapter, so I won't spoil it too much.

5th. It starts quite lame, but PLEASE give it a shot. I SWEAR it gets better.

6th. The fanfiction is already finished, which means I'll post it regularly. The frequency will be dictated by you guys, though. The amount of comments (I'm a bitch for comments, not for stars haha) will be directly proportional to the speed I post.

I guess that's all. See you guys~

Pops's out.