Epilogue - After Ending

He Tian and Guan Shan walked side by side, each one dragging a suitcase. They were heading to the College's dormitory. Both crossed the gates and went directly to the biggest building. They entered the dormitory and stopped in front of a little door, entering the room right after.

"He Tian and Mo Guan Shan. 4th floor, room 407. You guys are together again."

"Thank you very much, shixiong*."

"You're welcome. But before you two go."

"Yes?"

"Last semester there were people complaining a lot. So try to keep it down, ok?"

"We will try our best." He Tian smirked. "But I won't promise anything."

"He Tian, let's go." Guan Shan rolled his eyes, dragging the black haired with him.

They took the first stair to the left, sadly the building didn't have any elevators. After four stories they entered the corridor, walking quickly. He Tian unlocked the door, letting Redhead enter first. First thing they did was move the furniture around, putting the beds together. Then they started putting their clothes on the drawers, and organizing the rest of their things.

"I heard someone saying there will be a party today." He Tian said.

"To welcome the freshmen?"

"Yes, and as veterans they said we should go."

"We also have to find Zhan Zheng Xi. I haven't seen him the entire vacation."

"You're right. He sent me a mail telling he would be a little late, though. But I guess he can make it to the party."

"That's cool. Do you know if he already decided a course? We are starting our third year; he probably took all mandatory subjects by now."

"He said something about wanting to become a doctor."

"Doctor?" Guan Shan raised a brow. "Why?"

"Psychiatry."

"Oh."

"I honestly think he should get over it, you know Habanero. But that guy is pretty damn stubborn."

"He Tian, what would you do if I vanished from the face of the earth in less than twenty-four hours?"

"I'm also stubborn, Habanero. And so are you. We all are."

"Then stop saying he should get over it. Let him be."

"You are with him, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You also think Jian Yi is still alive."

"I owe him a lot, He Tian. It was my fault, after all."

"We talked about it before. It wasn't anyone's fault."

"Yeah, sure, of course."

"Tsk. Are you done yet?"

"Yes, you want to go grab a bite?"

"Please, I'm starving."

"Let's go, then."

Guan Shan and He Tian made all the way back to the courtyard, now heading to the big cafeteria they knew the campus had. It took them less than five minutes to get there. Both ordered their meals and waited a little, taking their trays. When Redhead turned around, he noticed a known head. He walked towards the man and sat in front of him. Soon He Tian was sitting beside Guan Shan.

"Hello, Zhan Zheng Xi. Long time no see."

"Ah, hi guys." The brunet smiled shyly.

"I thought you'd be late this year."