Chapter 08 - After Deal

WARNING: Crappy poor written boyxboy smut ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was delicious." He Tian said. "You are an amazing cook, Redhead."

"Thank you, I guess." Guan Shan stood up and started cleaning the table.

He took the bowls and chopsticks, as well as the pan and threw them on the sink. He wet a piece of fabric and ran it through the table, amazed on how the black haired boy could make a mess while eating. He put on the rubber gloves and started washing the dishes.

Ten minutes and he was taking the gloves off and gathering his things. He sent a quick message on his cellphone and put on his jacket, the weather forecast said it had a chance of raining that night. He thought about borrowing an umbrella from He Tian, but decided to not depend on the other guy. Guan Shan opened the door when he heard He Tian calling him.

"Redhead! I want dumplings tomorrow. And Qing Tang Yu Wan*."

"We'll need to go out to buy groceries, then." He shouted. "You don't have the ingredients for this dish."

"Do you know how to make it?"

"I'm going to repeat, He Tian, my family used to own a restaurant. I've started learning how to cook since I was young. Can I go home now?"

"I want you to stay, but I can't force you, so go. Have a good night."

"You too."

---

"Zhan Xixi!" Jian Yi screamed upon opening the hospital bedroom's door. "How was your day?"

"Quite boring."

"Are you hungry?"

"A lot." He smiled. "You brought food?"

"The nurses said you couldn't eat anything too heavy, so I brought soup."

"I wonder how I'm going to eat this." He mumbled, looking at his hands, all plastered, with pins on each one of his fingers.

"I can feed you, haha." Jian Yi's cheeks blushed a little. "Did they say how much time you need to keep those things on?"

"In one week they are going to do another x-ray, depending on what it shows, I can take off the pins, the cast will go on for more time, though. But they think I'll be a hundred percent healed in one month."

"And what about the stiches?"

"It depends on my healing speed. But the chest ones I'm sure will take longer, the wounds were way deeper than the ones on my arms and shoulders."

"And when are you leaving this place?" He asked, blowing the soup. "Say aah."

"They want me to leave as soon as possible, so I won't get any infections." Zhan Zheng Xi answered, eating the soup afterwards.

When Jian Yi was blowing another spoon of soup, the door opened, revealing a small girl with light-brown hair and light-blue eyes. Her bright expression was replaced with one of pure disgust, the moment she saw the blond feeding her beloved brother. The brunette girl grabbed a chair and dragged it near her brother's bed.

"I heard a girl visited you today, big brother." She said looking piercingly through Jian Yi.

"I bet it was Xiao Hui." The blond answered mischievously. "She has a crush on you, after all."

"Yeah, it was her. She brought me tea." He pointed to a bottle sitting on the nightstand with his chin.

"Was it tasty?" His sister asked.