Chapter 11 - After Drunkenness

A/N: WARNING! THERE IS A LIME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He Tian was speechless. He knew the other one was drunk, but he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"He Tian." He said his name so slow that it sent shivers down his spine. His voice was also closer than before. "Kiss me." He commanded.

"You are drunk, Redhead, go back to sleep." He Tian said and turned around, realizing the smaller one was right behind him, and now right in front of him. The black haired boy took his cellphone and opened the camera, pointing the device to the drunkard's face. "Say it again."

"You know." He chuckled. "You kept saying my name like that, it seemed like you were trying to seduce me." He Tian gulped. "It worked. I want you to kiss me, He Tian." Guan Shan took his time saying his name. "Like the first time."

'Blackmail material.' He Tian thought, slapping himself mentally afterwards. 'You promised you wouldn't be a jerk.' He decided to not use the video, but not delete it either.

"Please."

That was the last straw. Guan Shan was already clinging into He Tian's shirt, licking his own lips with that lewd expression. He Tian grabbed his chin with one hand, and pressed his waist with the other, looking deeply into those coppery eyes.

Redhead's mouth was half opened, so upon touching their lips, He Tian slid his tongue inside. And Guan Shan kissed him back. Redhead didn't fight for dominance, though; he was totally at He Tian's mercy, so the black haired boy did as he pleased. He kissed Guan Shan like he was the most delicious dish he had ever tasted, and he was indeed.

But when He Tian heard Guan Shan moaning seductively on his lips, noticing his mouth wasn't the only part of his body enjoying the kiss, he pushed Redhead with all his might.

"Why did you stop?" Redhead asked panting. His lips were lightly swollen and his hands were tracing He Tian's chest, going down the happy trail.

He Tian didn't answer. He gripped the boy's wrist before he could reach his crotch and dragged him through the apartment, throwing him on the bed. He covered Redhead with all the blankets and comforters he had, running right to the bathroom, the only room with a door. He closed and locked it, sitting on the floor, closing and opening his fists, whispering to himself.

"Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down." Like a mantra.

"Let me help you, He Tian." That lustful tone was driving him crazy. 'A taste of my own medicine. Drunken Redhead is damn smart.' He thought.

"Go back to bed, Redhead." He said dryly.

"I want to do it."

"YOU DON'T!" He Tian snapped. "YOU ARE DRUNK AND YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT TOMORROW!"

"You don't want me?" His voice sounded disappointed.

"Of course I do, damn it!" He Tian said hurt, thinking on how it seemed some sort of test. "But I want you sober, Redhead. I don't want you to hate me; I want you to like me. Go back to bed, please." He begged. "I can't let myself hurt you anymore."

"I'm hard."

"Jerk off, do what you need to do, but don't make me leave this place until you're gone. Please, Redhead, or else I won't be able to hold back anymore."

He Tian thought he would be fine, until he heard Guan Shan panting. 'You are not doing this right in front of the door, are you?' He thought. And then Redhead started moaning and purring. It began as incoherent sounds, but soon He Tian could understand what he was whining.