>0.1<

"Riley please don't go" Maya said through tears.

Riley was crying also. She picked up her suitcase.

"I don't want too peaches. But I promise I'll always be here for you" she sobbed.

"Riles what am I gonna do with out you?" Maya wiped a tear from her cheek.

"You have Farkle and Lucas. They'll be here" Riley smiled slightly as she climbed into the backseat of the car.

Maya hugged her tightly.

Riley closed the door and Maya stood back and watched as Riley was driven away while she waved.

Maya wiped her tears and headed for topangas.

She didn't expect to see him. She didn't expect to see Lucas.

----------------------------- 2 years later
"Lucas stop it" Maya giggled as he walked with her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"No. Your coming with me and that's final" Lucas replied.

"I love you and all but I have no interest in going to a football game right now. My head hurts" Maya replied and Lucas sat her down in front of him.

He placed his lips on her forehead for 6 seconds.

"I think you have a fever" he said.

Maya nodded.

"Well back we go" Lucas said and picked her up again and turned around.

"No Lucas you can't miss your football game for me"

"It's just a game. Your my bestfriend and your sick and that's more important" he said.

"I feel fine honestly" Maya said.

"You were burning up"

"Aren't I always" Maya joked.

"Haha. Your so funny" Lucas said as they reached her house.

Her family had moved to a pretty big two story house.

He unlocked the door and toted her to her room and tossed her into bed.

"Lucas I'm ok. Stop worrying" Maya smiled.

"No. I can't. I hate the idea of you being sick.  It makes me sick" Lucas said.

"Well if you really care maybe you could get me some soup" Maya smiled.

"Anything else?"

"A root beer" Maya smiled.

"On it. I'll be right back" Lucas said and went to the store.

On his way he swore he saw someone who looked like Riley but she was gone. She was in London.

Lucas got everything for Maya and went back. When he got there Maya was asleep so he sat it on her bed side table.

He kissed her forehead softly before turning off her light and going into the sitting room to watch some tv.

Maya stirred in her bed. 

Lucas heard her scream and he jumped up and ran to her room.

She was sweating and tossing and turning.

Lucas gently shook her.

"Maya wake up" he said quietly.

She woke up and she was crying.  Tears were trailing down her face.

She snuggled into Lucas's arms and he wrapped them tightly around her.

"Lucas. Please don't leave me" she  said.

"I would never" he smiled slightly

Ok so this is the first chapter!!! I'm not sure if I like it or not but I hope you guys do!!! Comment what you think