>0.6<

Maya woke up and rubbed her head. She checked her phone. 6:00 am. She smiled to herself and got up and got dressed. She hurried over to Lucas's and climbed in his window. She jumped on top of him on his bed and he jumped up.

She smiled. "Get dressed so we can leave early" she said.

Lucas sighed knowing he had to go with Maya and that Riley would be pissed at him. He looked over at Maya.

"Turn around" he said

"Why? You don't want me to see your tidy whities? I've seen them before" she laughed.

"Whatever" he shrugged standing up. As the covers fell off of him the only thing he was in was a pair of tight boxers. If you loooked close enough you could see the outside of his "thingy" as Maya called it.

She did her best to avoid gaze while Lucas slipped on a shirt and then jeans. Seriously though who puts on a shirt before they put jeans on.

But then again the first thing Maya always put on was socks.

He ran his fingers through his hair and Maya beamed with happiness as he put his shoes on.

It started pouring down rain and Maya looked outside shivering at the thought of all the cold wetness.

She felt something land on her face. She pulled it off and saw a hoodie Lucas wore ALL the time.

"It's gonna be cold today idiot. You need a jacket" he said.

Maya slipped it on and Lucas secretly bit his lip. It looked amazing on her and somehow it fit her just right in all the right places. He slipped a hoodie on and they went downstairs.

Lucas's mom smiled at the two. Maya ran to her and hugged her and mrs.friar hugged her back tightly.

She looked at her and noticed the hoodie and how early it was.

"You two didn't" she exclaimed slapping Lucas's arm.

"No. Nooooo. No. She came in through the window and woke me up and the hoodie is because we are going out and I didn't want her cold"  Lucas said.

"Oh thank gosh. You two would be a cute couple but no lucaya babies yet" she smiled and Maya smiled at her.

They went out the door and ran to his car trying to avoid the rain as much as possible.

They climbed in and they were very wet.

"I'm wet" Maya said and Lucas tried to stifle a chuckle.

"Oh are you now" he laughed and Maya punched his arm.

Lucas started the car and put the heater on.

"I love your mom" Maya smiled as he backed out of the driveway.

"She's insane" Lucas replied.

"The best kind of people are" Maya laughed and turned the radio up.

She laced her fingers with Lucas's and they sat there for a while holding hands like always. Maya felt Lucas pull his hand away.

"This isn't right I have a girlfriend" he said.

Maya raised her eyebrows.

"Yes because us holding hands is cheating because its equivalent to us I don't know crawling in the backseat and doing the dirty. Just give me your damn hand my hands are cold" Maya said and Lucas held it out and she grabbed it. She smiled.

"Your a lot of work" he said.

Maya smiled. "I know I am"

"And what was up with that kiss last night. That was kinda rape. An unconsented kiss." Lucas said.