>1.6<

Lucas was really going to do it. He was going to break the invisible line that separated Maya and his friendship from a relationship. Once the line was crossed you couldn't go back and that's what scared him.

He knocked on her door and it opened. Maya smiled as she opened the door and saw Lucas.

Lucas smiled back as he pulled her forward towards him and hugged her. She hugged him back.

She pulled back. "What's wrong?" She said.

"Riley and I broke up"

"Oh Lucas I'm sorry. Come in" she said letting Lucas enter. They went to the couch.

"It's fine. We just decided it was best" Lucas said.

Maya kissed his cheek and when she came back their faces were centimeters apart. This was it. Lucas leaned in and placed one of his hands on her cheek.

"Is this ok" he whispered.

Maya leaned forward and nodded as their lips hit. Finally a kiss that was just them kissing. Lucas being single. A kiss both of them wanted and a sweet intimate kiss.

She tugged at his hair as their lips moved in sync.

Lucas pulled away. "Nothings ever felt more right in my life"

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: so this is it. The end. I hope you enjoyed the book. I may or may not make a sequel to it that follows Maya and Lucas's relationship but if I do it will be called New York. Comment if I should make it or not 💓)