>1.0<

"Hey Riley. I need to talk to you about something" Lucas said.

"Anything lukie" she smiled taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"I can't not hang out with Maya. She's my bestfriend. I love her and she's always been there. I can't leave her. And I wouldn't want to. If you can't except that then we can't be together anymore" Lucas said.

"I'm sorry Lucas. I let jealousy get the best of me. It's just Maya's so pretty and I'm no where near as pretty as she is. I promise I'll work on it"

"Maya is pretty but you are too"

"Not as pretty as her" Riley smiled slightly.

The room was silent for a second.

"I'm glad you came to your senses. Maya and I are just friends" Lucas said.

"Good. Because I really like you" Riley said kissing him.

"I like you too" Lucas said and smiled slightly.

(A/N:Honestly I'm so sorry. I'm trying to write this and I can't keep my eyes open so if it sucks my bad)

She leaned over and kissed his cheek.
He smiled to her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Promise me you're gonna make up with Maya?" He whispered into her ear.

She smiled.
"I'm gonna try" she said back and laid her head down on his shoulder.

They watched a movie and Lucas fell asleep. Riley got up and left quietly without waking him. She went over to Maya's and knocked on the door. Maya answered and her face dropped a little.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"I guess so" Maya said stepping aside as Riley came in.

They sat on the couch.

"I'm really sorry Maya. I shouldn't have come between you and Lucas. It's just I don't know in London the girls were plain and regular. The only thing they had were their accents. I've always really liked Lucas and I was scared you two had something. I hope you can forgive me and maybe even be my friend again?" Riley said.

Maya smiled and wrapped her arms around her.

"That's the Riley I know. And hey you have nothing to worry about. I'll be more than just your friend. We can be best friends again if you want. Just don't tell Lucasi said we could be bestfriends. He'd be jealous"Maya smiled.

Riley smiled.

"Sleepover?"

"Of course" she smiled back.

Maya texted Lucas to come over.

He did and she smiled as she opened the door. Lucas smiled because Maya had a contagious smile.

"Riley and I made up" she said.

"Oh really now?" He smiled and came inside.

"Yes. We are having a sleepover tonight it's gonna be so fun!" Maya said as they went to her room.

"Am I invited" Lucas joked.

"Of course. Anywhere I am I want you to be" Maya said as she began packing herself a bag.

"I was kidding" he said and ruffled her hair.

"Don't touch my hair" Maya said and grabbed his hand.

"What are you gonna do about it" he asked.

She messed his hair up.

"Ok you little blonde. Now it's on" he said and they began messing with each other's hair and making it stick up in every direction.

Maya was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe and the whole time Lucas was admiring how beautiful she was when she laughed.

"I love your laugh." Lucas said.

"Thanks. I hear is contagious" she smiled.

"Very much so" he said.

She smiled and finished packing.

"Drive me over to Rileys?" She asked.

"Let's go" Lucas said and they headed out the door