>0.5<

Riley made her way to Lucas's house hoping he was home. She knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Oh hey Riley" he smiled.

"Hey. Can I come in?" She smiled.

He stepped back and she came inside.

They went to the sitting area and Riley sat on the couch.

Lucas sat beside her and she grabbed his hand.

"So we need to talk" she said.

"About what?" He asked.

"You. And Maya" she said

"What about us?"

"I think it would be best if you didn't spend so much time together."

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm your girlfriend and it just isn't right for you to spend more time with another girl than your own girlfriend"

"That makes sense but I don't understand why-" he said but Riley cut him off placing her finger over his lips.

She leaned over and kissed him. Lucas pulled back and she smiled reconnecting their lips. They made out for a little while before Riley stood up.

"Well I better be going. I'm glad you decided to spend less time with Maya. So I expect you'll go to the mall with me tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'll call Maya and tell her right now"

"Ok. Bye sugar bunch. I love you" she smiled as she left.

Lucas picked up his phone and dialed Maya's number. She answered and he heard her perfect voice come on the other side of the phone.

"Hello" she said.

"Hey. It's Lucas." He said.

"I know cowboy I have caller ID on my phone" she laughed.

"Oh well I was just calling to say I'm gonna have to cancel going to the movie tomorrow. I have to go to the mall with Riley" he said.

"You bitch" he heard on the other side of the phone and then the line went dead and he heard a long beep.

"Well that was weird" he said as he turned the tv on and began watching game of thrones.

(A/N: I'm sooooo sorry but for the story to go the way I want it to it has to be like this for now. Don't hate me!!!! I promise I'll make up for it!)
-------------------------------------------------------
Maya debated whether or not she should go talk some sense into him and decided against it.

She sighed and sat down on her beanbag chair.

She took a deep breath and stood up.

"You know what. I'm not gonna let that hoe take my bestfriend" she said and left through her window.

She opened Lucas's door with out knocking and stormed into his room. He jumped as she and in.

"Yes?"

She walked up to him and slapped him.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because jackass your retarded. I have been here for you when Riley has not. Who's to say Riley won't leave again. You are not cancelling on me. Your going even if I have to kidnap you,duct tape your mouth shut and drag you to the theatre"

"Riley won't like that"

"Who cares what Riley thinks?"

He looked down. "Oh did she kiss you? She did didn't she. You've always been a sucker for that. Well you know what here" she said loudly pulling him up by his collar placing her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and began kissing back and she wrapped hers around his neck as she stood on her tippy toes. They kissed for about 30 seconds until she pulled away.

"There. Now I kissed you. Riley and I are even. So you're going to the theatre with me whether you like it or not." Maya said leaving him room and slamming his door upon exit leaving Lucas confused sitting on his bed.