Chapter 3

A few days passed and the boys' relationship are deteriorating. They are awkward around each other and yet none still could apologize for the incident that day. It was Valentine's day that day, and after school Mingyu had skipped home to prepare his date with Sohye while Wonwoo had immediately went to Jun's place, where he had been preparing for his date with Minghao (Jun had asked Minghao earlier, and he had agreed, much to Jun's delight).

"I told you, you look great!" Wonwoo exclaimed for the nth time. Jun had been fussing over what clothes he should wear since he came inside the house, and worse of all, he had almost all of his clothes out of his wardrobe.

Jun looked at himself in the mirror. Black jacket on with a plain shirt inside, along with ripped jeans. His hair had been styled properly, giving off a handsome yet bad boy image.

"How many times must I repeat myself? You look awesome! Now let's go! We don't want your date waiting, right?" Wonwoo said as he pushed Jun out of his room, and from there they went to the restaurant that Jun had reserved for his date and himself.

Suddenly, Jun turned to him with a hand pressed against his mouth as he quickly swished Wonwoo's hand that was holding onto him in concern. He immediately went flying towards the toilet before throwing the buds and petals in the bowl, panting as he took a moment for a breather.

"Well that totally ruined the image." Emo boy said in a monotonous voice, and Jun could only roll his eyes at him as he stood up unsteadily to flush the toilet bowl.

"I'll win his heart by the end of the day. I promise."

Jun really kept his promise in the end . Minghao came in wearing a grey hoodie along with some black baggy jeans, his blonde hair a soft fluffy bundle. Jun should have won an award of managing his actions because damn Minghao looks so adorable that he almost fanboyed and squealed in the restaurant. Steadying himself, he acted as a gentleman at his actions, and the duo had talked normally about each other. At the end of the day, Jun had sent Minghao home, and Minghao had gave him a peck on his cheek, turning into an adorable shade of crimson that Jun was on cloud nine.

Wonwoo witnessed all that, envious at how Jun could easily just capture attraction with his actions, while he is just a coward who cannot even face his feelings. Thinking that his job was done, he walked back home, a grin on his face, obviously happy for his friend.

Opening the door, he entered his room, and immediately received a ton of messages from Jun.

LogoBoy: DID YOU SEE THAT??!!

LogoBoy: HE KISSED ME ON THE
CHEEK!!!!

LogoBoy: AND EVEN AGREED TO A
NEXT DATE!!!!

LogoBoy: *makes unmanly squeals*

Wonwoo laughed at his friend's dorkiness, feeling happy for him but at the same time, envious. He should have just confessed straight after falling deeper for his crush instead of hiding it. Now, there is no chance for him.

It's useless. I should have just went for the surgery long ago...

Laughter erupted through the night. Wonwoo gazed out of his window, seeing Mingyu with Sohye outside his house. His heart clenched. How could he bear to see this? He tried bringing his eyes away but they stood firm on the couple.

Mingyu's hands were on Sohye's waist while hers were resting on his nape. Wonwoo regretted not looking away. The couple had pressed their lips on each other's for a while, and Wonwoo could only feel his heart shatter at the sight of it. His eyes felt like welling up, and he didn't realise that he needed to rush to the toilet till he started choking. He didn't even get to reach there when the flowers all started spurting out of his mouth, too much to contain, especially sinc the pain was so far the most excruciating than the rest. Tears are flowing freely down his face as he glared at the flowers, all red and vibrant in colour. The thorns at its sharpest. His expression softened, changing to pure sadness as he allowed himself to cry out his feelings. If he was gonna do the surgery after this, he would try to cherish the time he felt for Mingyu..

Gasp!