Chapter 5

Wonwoo hardly believed his ears. Is his crush accepting his confession?

  “But...Sohye-”

  “We weren't in a relationship.” Mingyu admitted, and now Wonwoo felt his mind just blown. What? But he kissed her!

  “I’ll explain.”

Flashback:

  Mingyu was just on his way to class when a petite looking girl came to him.

  "Mingyu oppa...I'm Sohye from another class and...I just want to tell you that I've been observing you ever since I laid eyes on you. I like you alot oppa...Will you accept me?" Sohye stuttered her confession out as she handed him her love letter.

  Mingyu's eyes widened. This was the first time that a girl confessed to him. There were many more other hot boys besides him, so being confessed by such a pretty lady shocked him.

  "I..." Mingyu said, but then something inside him told him that something felt wrong. Like he was not even suppose to accept her.

  "Sohye...I'm sorry but...I don't feel right that we should get together. However, we can be friends if you want." Mingyu said, hoping that he didn't break her feelings.

  Luckily, she just sighed and shook her head. "It's alright, I'm used to it. People have rejected me before, so I'm totally fine. And about the part of being friends, I don't mind." She said, smiling a small one.

  That was how Mingyu became friends with Sohye.

  The past few days later, Mingyu noticed how much clingier he got to Wonwoo. Not to mention even having random thoughts of him throughout the day and later grinning like a madman.

  One day as Mingyu was studying, he felt a weight on his left shoulder and saw Wonwoo looking at the book he was revising on.

  "Romeo and Juliet. Seriously?" The older asked, while Mingyu just shrugged. "This story is kind of bullshit. They meet, fell in love at first sight, kissed, and within a few days got..." Mingyu didn't hear the rest after that, finding Wonwoo's scent too intoxicating, and with his deep voice just beside his ear even though not literally...Goosebumps formed on his skin.

  "...and then get into a relationship, what do you think?" "Hm? What was that you saying again?" The younger asked. Wonwoo sighed.

  "Have you not been listening to me, Gyu ah?" Wonwoo got up and shook his head amusingly. "Mianhae, just thinking about stuff."

  "And what stuff exactly?" Wonwoo smirked as he stepped in front of Mingyu, just one feet away from him but that was enough for Mingyu to blush. Looking at Wonwoo, his eyes travelled down to his lips. So beautiful and so pink with much softness it had shown…if he could just kiss those lips...than deeper later...Oh god. Mingyu thought as his pants started feeling too tight for his liking.

  "I...I have to go." Before Wonwoo could reply, Mingyu had already made a dash for the toilet. He sighed in relief, but then frowned when he saw the tent formed on his pants.

  Why did I even think of that? Mingyu asked himself. No...I couldn't be in love with him...Right?

  He then knew he is in deep trouble.

  After finishing whatever he had to do in the toilet, he had went to look for his phone, planning to call someone to help solve his problem. And he knew the right person to.

  "Yoboseyo?" A sweet voice came from the end of the line.

  "Sohye, I need your help."

  ——————————————————
Hi guys! I'm back! Will be updating sooner or later. Next chapter will be a continuation of Mingyu's story. :) Hope you enjoyed it so far.