Chapter 6

It's been a few days since I started my 'relationship' with Sohye. It's the only way I could forget my crush on Wonwoo, by hanging out more with Sohye.

  I started eating together with her, playing with her and even hanging out with her outside that people start to mistake us as a couple. I was happy with how it was, just going with the flow with whatever people think of. However, something broke my heart.

  Seeing Wonwoo and Jun together, laughing and slapping each other's back down the hall...It just hurts.

  I didn't seem to think that it's working. Everyday when I hang out with Sohye, I thought she was Wonwoo for some reason. He was always appearing in my mind certain times of the day.

  I seemed to realise that Wonwoo is also not talking to me so much these days as well. He's always with Jun nowadays that we rarely spend time with each other.

  What's up with him?

——————————————————

  I can't believe I just said that. "It's not like we're in a relationship." What the hell was that? I always dream of him being mine one day, and my feelings are still growing. I just fucked up!

  But is he jealous? He didn't seem to like the reason I'm always with Sohye. That somehow gave me hope that he liked me as well. But...*groans*

  I'll just see what happens after that.

——————————————————

  It's Valentine's Day. A day for couples and love. But it wasn't a day for me and Wonwoo. I'm still hanging out with Sohye. I finally admit to her that I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with Wonwoo.

  She understood, seeing my gaze for him everyday was unfailing. The times that I did not focus on her because of him, she noticed it.

  This day when I'm out with her, I want to surprise Wonwoo, by confessing to him. Sohye had agreed to follow me find a couple gift for me and Wonwoo. I was grateful for that.

  We went to a jewellery store, and after searching for some time, my eyes landed on the couple rings. It had a diamond logo with "I'm yours" and "You're mine" carved underneath. A moment later, it was wrapped up in a red velvet box, hiding in my coat pocket.

  The rest of the day was shopping, eating and playing with Sohye. Since this is the last day of our relationship, I'll try to make it last for her.

  The end of the day, I came back to my house laughing with her. It was indeed a great day for us. "So, I guess this is goodbye then?" She said. "No, we'll still be great friends..." I said with a smile. She replied me with one as well, a sad one. "Well...Good luck with your confession."

  I thanked her before starting to walk away. I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist, and turned around seeing Sohye looking at me with a nervous look on her face.

  "I know this is too much to ask, and that I admit that I'm selfish, but...would you just kiss me for once? I will not ask anymore from then. It'll be the best gift I could ask for."

  I looked at her. She had been helping me so much even though our relationship wasn't real. And to play as my fake girlfriend as I try to forget my crush…it must be hard for her.

  "Ok." I said before stepping in front of her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she automatically put hers on my neck. Staring into her eyes for a while, I slowly tilted my head and leaned forward as she did the same, and soon our lips touched. It was just a slight brush against contact, but from her gesture, it was more than enough for her.

  Pulling away, I saw her blush crimson before stepping back, smiling at me sweetly. I returned it, at least she is happy.

  As I walked back to the door, I heard her mutter "Good luck" before walking into the house, later waving goodbye to her.

  I was about to call Wonwoo but then I heard sobbing upstairs. Shit! It wasn't what I thought right? I rushed upstairs to find Wonwoo, only to see a scene that shocked me for life.

Gasp!