Chapter 7

"For months I've loved you so much, yet didn't want to admit it. You have no idea how happy this made me." He said while smiling. It's the first time Wonwoo smiled ever so brightly even after knowing about his disease.

  Before he could reply, Mingyu took something out of his pocket, what seemed like a box to him. When Mingyu opened it, he gasped.

  "Wonwoo…will you be my boyfriend?" Mingyu asked. He already knew his answer anyways.

  "YES! YES I WILL!" Wonwoo replied back while he chuckled, taking his right hand and slipping a ring onto his ring finger, and another onto his own. We looked at our rings and then each other's, smiling till our cheeks hurt.

  “I love you too, so much…” he finally spoke the words I wanted to say.

 Wonwoo and Mingyu had just stared at each other with so much emotions and love mixed in their eyes that they started moving closer to one another. Feeling the hot breath of the other's on his lips, Mingyu grabbed the nape of Wonwoo's neck and pulled him even close, crashing their lips together into a kiss so sweet and passionate that Wonwoo could not believe the situation he is in right now.

 Their lips moved together with each other so synchronized that it fitted like puzzle pieces. Their kiss deepened, hand starting to bring one another closer till no space is left between them. Wonwoo's hand in the Mingyu's soft locks while the younger's hand is resting on the nape and waist of the older's. They could have continued if not for the lack of breathing, making them pull away and pant heavily to catch their breaths.

Wonwoo suddenly felt the urge to cough, and brought his hands to his mouth.

Cough

Something is erupting in his throat…

Cough

There was not much pain like it used to…

Cough!

In his palms and on the floor were baby breaths and red chrysanthemums. He smiled a small one at Mingyu, who had came to his aid.

“It'll last for a while more." Wonwoo smiled, looking at the buds again, "...they meant everlasting happiness and love.” He explained. Mingyu could only smile at those words.

“Wonwoo?”

“Yeah?”

Mingyu looked at the clock, 11:59pm. He turned back to Wonwoo, bringing him closer for a soft kiss and pulling away slowly, leaving the lingering touch of lips still on his.

  "Happy Valentine's Day."

——————————————————
Finally the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it:)