Chapter 1

(before the switch)

Nagisa pov

"Okay class. We are going on a field trip to a cave."

Koro-Sensei said. I was about to question why, but something tells me he was trying to play matchmake again.

"Koro-Sensei, why are we going to a cave for a field trip?"

Kayano asked. I looked back and notice Karma skip school today.

"Well Kayano my dear. It's to improve on your searching skills since the cave we are going to is one that have a chest. The first ones that find the chest gets to have a free shot at me."

Hmm so I guess something good comes out of it. I text Karma about what is going on. Koro-Sensei started pairing us up and Karma text me back.

K: I'll be there in a little bit. Since I don't want to miss that opportunity.

N: Okay and he is partnering us up like on the vacation.

After I sent the text Koro-Sensei made a list on the board on who is with who. I was with Kayano and Karma was with Okuda. Everyone was teamed up boy girl. Doesn't really surprise me.

N: Your teamed up with Okuda again. I'm teamed up with Kayano.

K: Aww I don't get to be teamed up with you ;)

When I was about to text Karma back, the devil himself walks into the classroom.

"So Karma my boy. You finally come to class."

"Why not teacher. After what a little birdie told me, how could I not come along?"

Karma looked at me and wink at me. I just shook my head. Karma when walk to his seat and then sat down in his seat. Koro-Sensei explained more about what the chest look like and why we needed to find it. He didn't tell us what was in the chest. Since he didn't, it got a lot of us curious and think about what might be in the chest. While everyone was lot in thought, I raised my hand.

"Yes Nagisa?"

"I've been wondering. If we find the chest, is it okay if we open it?"

His face turned purple with a dark purple x on it.

"Not going to happen."

"Why not, teach? Or do you just want to have what inside of it all to yourself?"

Karma said. Koro-Sensei was trying to come up with an excuse but it failed. After a while of Koro-Sensei having a bit of a break down, we finally left the classroom and headed to the cave. It took a while but we finally got to the cave and was standing in front of it.

" Well class remember there is a lot of different paths in the cave so don't get lost. I'll be out here."

Before I could say anything, Kayano grab my hand and pull me inside the cave.

"Nagisa let's hurry up and find it before anyone else does."

"Okay but can you quite dragging me Kayano?"

She slow down and let go of my hand.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

  We continue walking and turned the flashlight on. Hmm I'm still wondering why Koro-Sensei wants the chest, but he probably won't say. Kayano walk ahead of me.

"Hey Nagisa. I found something."

I finally got to Kayano. Why is there was a door? Kayano grabbed my hand and pulled me in.