Chapter 6

Kayano POV

The night went on, I've notice that Okuda started to be less nervous and red and more cute. I gave her some pudding and she told me on what I missed at school which wasn't much I can tell you that. Then she started telling me about how Karma was acting different today. It caught me off guard hearing that Karma was acting different. How does he act different? I mean he is Karma after all.

"Okuda are you sure it's not just in your head."

"No I'm serious! Karma was not himself since he was being more closer to Nagisa than usual."

"He was?? Well they are best friends Okuda, plus it's Karma you are talking about. He is always doing something weird or causing trouble."

She sigh.

"Yes, I guess your right on that. So can I have more pudding?"

I looked at how much pudding I have and nodded my head. Usually I don't give my pudding away that easily, but of Okuda, I'll make an exception. Also I kinda finish almost half of the pudding. Man I love pudding so much!! To bad I can't​ marry it or I would.

"Hey Kayano you got something on your cheek."

"I do??"

I didn't even know I did. I try cleaning my cheek off, but apparently I didn't get what Okuda found. She grab a napkin and help me out. When she wipe​ what was on my cheek off, we stared into each other's eyes. I never thought her eyes were so beautiful until now. My body started to move closer to her, but she already moved out of the way. It made me sad since I felt like kissing her. Maybe next time I'll get her.

"You want to copy my notes to catch up in class?"

I smile at her.

"I might need to. Thanks Okuda."

She blushed. Hmm maybe I might ask her on a date to see how it goes. Is it a good idea? Even though I still like Nagisa, but he isn't gay so I think I should move on, plus I know the way Karma is. He isn't going to date Okuda. Man my ship isn't going to be cannon. Just thinking about it makes me sad. Okuda walks to her bag and get her notes out. I walked to my bag to get paper and a pencil to copy down her notes. I turned to see Okuda already at the dining room table with her notes out.

"So which one you want to copy first? Math or English?? M-maybe??"

Okuda was getting nervous again. I walked over to her. Then just pat her.

"Okuda calm down let's just start and see how far we get until you leave or if you want there is another room in the house and you can stay here. It's up to you of course."

"Umm w-well I guess I can stay so you can get caught up."

"Awesome. Thanks Okuda I really appreciate what you are doing."

"Y-your welcome Kayano-kun"

Kun? She just called me Kayano-kun. Hmm I can get use to that. We started getting the Science part out if the way since she was really happy about explaining a lot of it. I was getting all the problems. After hours have past, we took a break. It was really late, but I'm almost done with all my work which makes it better. Maybe I need to get Okuda to teach me more often? I was about to ask her, but she fell asleep.

"Well I guess it is time to call it a night."

I picked Okuda up and carried her to my room.

'she is so cute.'

I laid her down on my bed and cover her up. Okuda was still sounded asleep. I walk out of the room and close the door.

Karma pov