Chapter 11

Nagisa Pov

  After having a weird dream. I woke up to something warm.

'It feels so nice.'

  My eyes slowly starts to open and I see something red in front of me. I yawn.

"Hmm?"

I rub my eyes and saw it was Karma next to me. My face started to burn up since he was shirtless cuddle up to me. I tried to shake Karma, but it didn't work. He didn't move. I was trying to think of a way to wake him up.

'Hmm shaking didn't work. Maybe tell him he has to wake up? Yeah maybe that will work.'

"Hey Karma?"

He moved a little bit, but nothing else happened. I look around to find something to wake him up. So far I have found nothing. What do I do to wake him up? Then an idea hit me. I blushed at the idea. Maybe I don't need to do that. I start moving my face closer to Karma's. He didn't move until I got really close to-

"Nice try Nagisa~"

He kissed me. I glared at him.

"That's not nice Karma...."

"Aww come on Nagisa. Don't glare at me. Did I do something wrong?"

I sigh and shook my head.

"No.."

"Why are you lying to me? I can tell in your voice. Were you going to kiss me?"

I look away.

"Maybe...."

"Aww I'm sorry Nagisa. I didn't mean to do that. Do you forgive me?"

I looked back at Karma.

"Come here so I can love you."

I laid down on Karma. He wrap his arms around. We cuddled for a while. Cuddling him feels relaxing. I looked on Karma's alarm clock. Sadly the cuddling had to come to an end.

"Karma.... It's time to get up."

"Why?"

"It's about to be time we have to go to school."

He sigh and let me go. Something inside of me didn't want him to let go. Karma got up and he was in Black shorts. He grab his normal school outfit.

"So how is my shirt Nagisa?"

I give him a confused look. Then I looked at the shirt I was wearing. It was a red shirt and it is so soft.

"When did I-"

"I figured you wanted something more comfortable to sleep in besides what you had on."

I was about to thank him for doing so until I realized he also too off my bottoms.

"Pervert...."

He rolled his eyes.

"If I was I would have done a lot more than change your top and take off your skirt. I'm not like Okajima."

"That is true. Sorry for calling you one."