Chapter 10

Karma's Pov

When I hear someone said Nagisa's name. I look and saw it was a guy with short green hair.... It looks like Kayano. I didn't really like her since she was in the way of me being with Nagisa.

"Kayano?"

"Nagisa...."

"What are you doing here? Plus with that outfit with Karma??"

"It's a-"

"A dare that I made Nagisa do. So he has to go around the city like this. I'm with him just in case something goes bad. Right Nagisa?"

I wink to her and she nods her head.

"Right Karma. Yea. We decided to play truth or dare and Karma's dare was making me wear this. It's embarrassing."

She scratch the back of her head and laughs.

"Karma it isn't nice to dress Nagisa up like that...."

"So? It was a dare and only a dare. I don't see anything bad out of it plus what is with the haircut? You look like a guy."

Kayano looks embarrassed. I smiled.

"It's non of your business Karma..."

"Is that so? Okay well you are already flat chest enough. So if you had a gender change I wouldn't be surprised."

"Karma......"

Yea Kayano glared at me. Nagisa grab my hand.

"Let go Karma. We still have to finish up the date so I can change back."

"Aww come on Nagisa. I can't just keep messing with Kayano?"

Nagisa shook her head and whispers.

"Please. She is probably going through the same thing I am going through. So leave her be."

I sigh.

"Okay okay. We can be heading out. Later Kayano and Okuda-chan."

"Later!"

"Nagisa wait!"

I pull Nagisa close to me. Spun her around, drip her and give her a kiss on the lips. I did that while Kayano was watch. Kayano looks shocked and heart broken. Nagisa kissed me back. I pulled her back up.

"So shall we continue?"

"Really Karma.."

"What? I didn't want Kayano coming after you anymore so I had too. You are mine after all Nagisa."

  Nagisa sigh.

"I know. Let just go."

  I kiss Nagisa on the lips and she blushed. She smiled at me. Nagisa intertwine her hand with mine and we walked off together.

Okuda Pov

After Karma and Nagisa left Kayano looked hurt.

"Kayano-kun. Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

I wanted to help him, but I don't really know how.... Even though it hurt knowing he still had feeling for Nagisa.

"Hey Okuda..."

"Yes Kayano-kun?"

"Did I make you cry?"

My eyes widen and I felt my face. I don't remember crying.... I guess my body did that on it's own.

"To be honest........it did hurt me since I know you still feel something for Nagisa....."