Chapter 5

Okuda pov

When we walked in the house, it was really nice on the inside.

"You have a nice house, Kayano."

"Oh thanks. My sister and I live here, but she isn't around so I live here by myself. It's not bad, but it does get lonely sometimes."

"I-if you want I can visit you as much as I can."

"That is sweet of you. Thank you Okuda. Your a good friend."

Kayano smiled at me. I felt my heart race. The feeling was like that when I see Karma. I felt my face heat up. Kayano looks at me weird. What do I do?

"Umm Okuda are you okay? Wait are you blushing?"

"S-s-sorry.....I t-think I need to be g-going."

I'm stuttering a lot! This isn't good. I have a crush on Karma, but Kayano is.... I'm so confused! I started to go to the door, but something grab my hand. I looked back to see who it was.

"Okuda you just got here and I don't want to be alone. So can you stay please? I got pudding and I'll share it with you."

"Okay. I'll stay."

I couldn't say no or even wanted to go. I was just so embarrassed by blessing infront of Kayano I didn't know what to do! Kayano is my good friend and I would do almost anything for her... Wait she is a guy... I meant him....This is so confusing!!

Nagisa pov

Were walking around for a while and I finally pick a place to eat.

"Nagisa?"

"What Karma?"

"Did you only pick this place, because it has sushi?"

"Maybe..."

I said as I'm ordering sushi. Karma started laughing. His laugh was so..........great? No. What is the word? Damn I did know the word, but I can't think of it.

"Nagisa?? Hello??"

"Oh sorry. I zoned out for a bit."

"It's okay. So how you like being a girl now?"

"Well it's not bad so far, besides having to buy something that goes on the chest, but I'll get use to it. I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck like this for a long time."

"Don't worry Nagisa. We will find a way to change you back."

"I hope so since I don't want to know what my mom might do if she did find out."

I don't want to imagine that. I felt something on my hands and looked down. Karma's hands were on mine. His hands are so warm and nice. I looked at Karma and he took his hands away. Something inside me didn't want him to take his hands away. The food finally came to the table. I got sushi and Karma got something different. After we eat, Karma paid for the food. We went out for a walk about the city. The sun was setting. It was really pretty. Even tho the day started out weird it actually starting to end really awesome.

"Hey Nagisa. Mind if I show you something?"

"Not at all."

"Okay good."