Chapter 2

Kayano pov

  "Kayano. Wake up."

I slowly open my eyes and notice I was at school in the nurse's office. Okuda was the only one in the room with me. She was sitting in a chair next to me.

"Oh Okuda. Why are you here and why am I in the nurse's office?"

"You fell asleep and Koro-Sensei took you here. He told me to look after you since he had to teach class, but class have been over for a few hours now."

My eyes widened when she said that.

"Really? I was out that long?"

Okuda nod her head. I looked out the old windows and see that it was dark.

"Aww man. I wanted to talk to Nagisa some more about what the plan to kill Koro-Sensei since he gave us a free shot at him."

"It's okay, Kayano. You still got tomorrow to ask him."

I sigh.

"Yea your right."

"Oh Kayano."

"Yes Okuda? What is it?"

"After the field trip to the cave to find the chest you and Nagisa found, Nagisa didn't go to class."

That surprise me since Nagisa always gone to class. I sat up in the bed.

"Why didn't he go to class? Did someone kidnap him?"

"I wouldn't say kidnap since I'm sure he wouldn't kidnap him. Koro-Sensei said it was okay if he could take Nagisa home."

'He? He! Who took Nagisa home? I mean I know he doesn't swing that way..... Does he?!?! Oh no! This can't happen!'

"Umm Kayano?"

I snap out of my freak out.

"Sorry. So who took Nagisa home?"

"It was Karma. Sorry if it made it sound weird."

"It's okay. Anyways, I probably need to get home. Have to wake up for school tomorrow, but probably need to get some food."

My stomach growled after I said that. Okuda laugh and smile.

"I agree. Hey let's go grab some food together."

"Good idea Okuda."

I remove the blanket that was covering me. Right when I was about to stand up, Koro-Sensei walked in.

"Oh nice to see your awake Kayano."

"Thanks Koro-Sensei. So how much do I have to catch up on?"

"You didn't miss much plus I'm sure someone will catch you and the other two up."

"Okay. Thank you Koro-Sensei. Okuda, think you can hand me my shoes?"

"Hmm? Oh sure."

Okuda got up from the chair and grab my shoes, which were next to the door. She started walking back and I move my legs to the side of the bed. Then sat on the edge. Okuda gave me my shoes.