Chapter 4

Okuda pov

Is Kayano really that sick? Since it was still lunch time, I texted her to see if she is okay.

O: Hey Kayano are you okay?

K: Not really.

O: What's wrong?

K: Umm can I tell you in person?

O: Sure.........Umm where do you want me to meet you at?

K: I'll send you the location to my house so you can meet me there after school. It's really bad if your wondering.

O: Okay! I'll make sure to be there.

I looked at my phone and saw lunch time was almost over with. Kayano sent me the location and it wasn't far. Hmm now I just have to wait until class is over. I wonder where Karma went. Just think about him makes my face heat up and my heart to race. The only problem is that I don't think he will accept my feeling. Just thinking about it made my heart break. I felt like crying, but I don't. I just finish my lunch and finish my some of my classwork.

Nagisa pov

I'm glad Karma isn't doing what I thought he would. I thought he would tease me a lot more than when I wore a dress. That was when I was still a guy, but now that I'm a girl he have been. Hmm... I don't know how to explain it really right now. Besides that we was talking at a table we found outside. I was eating the food my mom packed for me. The food was pretty good. I'm not saying she is a bad cook! Since I do still love my mom. I know it's crazy since what she have done to me. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if she found out. Once I thought of that I slap myself. No Nagisa it is since she will force you in the dresses and probably replace all my clothes with girly outfits.

"Umm Nagisa?"

I looked at Karma. He just looked at me.

"What?"

"Why did you slap yourself?"

"Oh umm....Well I was actually thinking about telling my mom-"

"Nagisa you probably don't want to tell her. Who knows what will happen to you?"

"I know, but I made up my mind and decided not to tell her. Tho I do have a feeling she is going to find out on day."

"Well I know it's not soon. Nagisa I don't want anything bad happening to you."

Hearing his saying that I made me smile. My heart starts racing and my face heated up. Once I saw the horns from Karma's head I knew he was about to tease me. I need to think of something quick.

"Aww thanks Karma. That is really sweet of you."

I said that with a big smile. The devil horns went away and he blushed.

'Wait.....WHAT!!!!!! Karma just blushed!!! I made Karma blush!'

I was freaking out in my head since this was the first time I saw Karma blush.

'He actually look really cute blushing.'

I shook my head. The one thing that was going through my mind was do I have feeling for my best friend, but I knew felt this way before! I use to be a guy with no interest in dating anyone and now since I'm a girl the feeling of liking someone is going through me head. Man this is so weird. Koro-Sensei finally come back and saw me and Karma. He walks up and something tells me he is going to ask questions, but then again he doesn't know about my situation that I know of.