Chapter 12

Kayano pov

  (Beginning of the day)

  I really didn't want to come to school today. After what happened between me and Okuda-chan. It's just doesn't feel right. Me being an idiot cost me to almost loose her. How can I make it up to her? Maybe her favorite candy? No. Think Kayano! You was a girl once. You can still think like one even if your now the opposite gender. I know! I'll just try to apologise to her before school starts. Hopefully that will work but what if she doesn't go to school today.... Do I text her to see if she is going? Do I call her? Oh no what is wrong with me... I look at the time and notice that I still need to get dressed. I quickly got dressed. Headed down stairs to make toast.

"Man this is a lot harder than I thought being a guy plus trying to figure out how to keep a relationship while trying to find a way to get my gender back. I would love to be a girl again and have big boobs! Hehe maybe I'll get my wish. But could I still date Okuda? I mean she is a girl and if I change would we still be together? Or would she just go back to looking at Karma?"

I shook my head.

"Stop thinking like that. I'll be with her on matter what."

My spirit started to get back. My toast popped up from the toaster. I put butter and jelly on it.

"Time to go find Okuda."

I put the toast in my mouth and headed out the door. The path I took to school didn't go past Okuda-chan's place so I took the long way which means I stop by her house. I knocked on her door hoping she would answer, but she didn't. A family member of her told me that she already started heading to school a few minutes ago. I bowed. Thank them and ran off to go find her. Hopefully I can catch up to her. I want to make things right. Sadly I wasn't able to catch up with her. I sigh.

"Damnit...."

After that I just looked at the time and hurried to school. For a while of running pass some store some catch me eye. It was Okuda-chan! I quickly stopped. Which almost made me fall on my face. I waited on her with a smile.

"Hey Okuda-chan! Want to walk together?"

She looked up at me. It broke me see her look sad. Okuda-chan just looked down without saying a word to me. I just followed her to make sure she gets to school safe.

'Damn I'm an idiot....'

I felt like punching myself for hurting her. Something inside me tells me that it was my fault she is like this. Just knowing that doesn't make me feel like myself. I'm just hoping that I get a chance to talk with her alone today. So I can make up for what I did. When we got to school I just went straight to my seat. I saw Nagisa about to say something, but I didn't want to talk with him. Class started. Being quiet during the day wasn't like me. Hell usually I would talk to someone, but I just didn't feel like my normal self. Besides that I need to talk to Miss. Bitch about my problems. I head foot steps.

"Hey Kayano. Do you know what is wrong with Okuda? She look upset."

It was just Nagisa.

"Oh Nagisa... I didn't notice she was upset. Weird. I probably need to check up... Actually nevermind I need to go ask Koro Sensei something. So later Nagisa."

I walked passed him. I know I liked about the Koro Sensei part but I do need some help. When I got to the teachers work room, Miss. Bitch was typing on the computer.

"Miss. Bitch.."

"What do you need... Kayano nice haircut. You need something?"

"I need advice on girls."