6. Interrogation

6. Interrogation

Percy POV

I woke up in a grey dungeon, chained to the wall.

Joking, it was still a creepy room though. It was totally white and sterile, I have the feeling it could be easily cleaned... what a comforting thought.

I was on a chair and there was another three in front of me with a table separating us. Oh goody, interrogation!

Just as I was about to close my eyes again I heard rustling outside the door. Using my, very useful but I'm still angry about it, new Olympian powers I strained to hear what was happening.

"You go in first."

"No you go! I'm not the one who drugged him."

"Well I'm sorry; your way was too slow."

"Yes, but at least it was somewhat humane. I just wanted to talk, not kidnap him!"

I like him, he seems nice.

"Fine, I'll go in."

The door opened and I oh so casually crossed my legs and folded my arms, "Hi, I'm Percy. Nice to meet you." I told them, smiling.

My smile seemed to disarm them and they all stopped and looked at me for a few seconds. I took that as a chance to survey them.

There were two men and one woman. The woman had the same look Clarisse sometimes has when looking at me, it was a 'underestimate me, I dare you' look that made me want to run away. She scowled as she looked at me, as if it was my fault I was here.

Next was the man wearing an expensive suit. He on the other hand had the kind of look most gods have, the 'I'm better than you, don't try to deny it' look. I think Ares had that look just before I beat him...

Finally was the one I was most afraid of. He had a lab coat. He was studying me like I was some kind of specimen; it was more disconcerting than the red headed woman's scowl. I shifted away from him and he seemed to notice.

"Hello Percy, I'm Dr. Banner." he told me, a cheerful smile on his face.

I knew it.

"And I'm Tony Stark," expensive suit guy butted in, "billionaire, playboy, superhero."

The red head shoved him, not so lightly, out of the way and introduced herself, "Natalie Roman."

Lie.

I smirked up at her, letting her know what I thought of her lie. I didn't ask for the truth though, people are entitled to their secrets. I just hoped she paid me the same courtesy later, I know questions will come.

She seemed oddly flustered by my seeing through her lie but the doctor just started asking questions.

I turned back to him and saw he was holding a notepad and a pen. Flashback to therapy... not doing that again.

"So Percy, how old are you?" he asked, that too happy smile still on his face.

"17," I replied. They probably already know how old I am but I may as well play along.

"So Percy, who do you work for?" he asked.

What does he- oh, I probably seem like a terrorist or something. Not my fault things blow up when I'm nearby... sometimes it's Leo's.

"No one." I told him, kind of honestly. I don't want them questioning my sanity if I say, oh just the Gods of Olympus, you know... The usual.