7. Aye Aye Capn'

7. Aye Aye Capn'

Percy POV

I was a bit sad when I left my interrogation room, it was growing on me. No Gods, kinda, or monsters trying to kill me.

I was taken up two flights of stairs and led onto a large observation deck. Are we on a boat?

I looked out the window and tried to feel the sea, do I even have my powers anymore? I felt it about 30,000 below. That's not good; I'm in the air...

Haha, Zeus can't even do anything.

Cue thunder.

Haha, how scary. At least I'm not going to be blasted whilst I'm trying to get out of becoming a superhero.

The others turned to long haired blond guy at the sound of thunder and glared at him. I wonder why?

He just gave them a confused look and they didn't seem to want to get into a conversation about it whilst I was still there.

In the middle of the room was a raised platform and a dark skinned man with an eye patch was standing there, looking at me with contempt. I didn't even do anything yet!

"Perseus Jackson I presume?" he motioned his head at me and addressed the others.

"Percy..." I muttered, though no one could hear me.

"Yes, this is him. We should talk privately." the red head, Natalie, told him. She shot a pointed glance at the other people in the room, all seemingly busy with their work.

"My office." he told her, walking off the platform and over to us, "Bruce, do a medical then bring him up. Loki, Tony go with them."

Loki shot me a glare filled with malice and walked off. Tony patted me on the shoulder, making me flinch away, and motioned for me to follow.

As I followed them through the ship I took an opportunity to look around. Lots of people in matching uniform walked past, not even sparing a glance my way. I didn't recognise the logo on their uniform but it looked like an eagle, this logo seemed to be all over the ship. Was I taken by some intelligence agency or something?

The scientist guy, Bruce, lead me into a plain white room with a bed to the side. Loki and Tony stood either side of the door, guarding the exit; though Loki didn't seem happy about it and kept scoffing whilst checking his nails.

"Ok Percy, have a seat on the bed." Bruce told me, sounding was too friendly.

I took a seat and looked anxiously around the room; I noticed a flash of light in the top corner and assumed a camera must be hidden there. That made me more worried, why are they filming me having a medical exam?

Bruce got out the arm pressure thing and took my blood pressure; he seemed surprised by the result but didn't mention it. As he got out his stethoscope the silence was getting too much for me so I decided to speak.

"So, how did you save the world?" I asked and they jumped up, well not Loki, surprised by the sudden noise.

Tony cleared his throat, clearly ready to begin bragging, "Well, you know a few months ago some aliens invaded." he began then looked at me expectantly.

"Umm, No?" I replied, though it sounded more like a question.

"Really kid! You live in a cave or something?" he asked, genuinely confused by my response.

"Or something..." I muttered, remembering, well not exactly, the sleep Hera put me in.

That seemed to make them more confused and even Loki perked up to listen, though he tried to hide it.