girlfriend in a coma

im looking for a home inside of the pink parts of your chest. you said i could live inside you if i wanted to, if i got scared of living life without you. nobody has to know i am here; i will breathe silently in time with the thrums of your heart, like clockwork, like an organ, like i am the thing that makes you run. i know i am not, and i know better than to make a god out of the bones of my body, but it's nice to think that, in the quiet, i'm the only one who always knows that you're alive, who swims around in your veins and shakes hands with the strings suspending your lungs.

i will live in your brain, and build a house for myself and for you to stay in, when you get scared, or bored, or bitter, too. together, we will find soft shelter from the storm. we can open the books that stuck to the floors of your cerebrum and close the lid on the nightmares that keep your eyes open at night. i am the bravest soldier, your guardian angel, with talons as fingernails and knives for teeth. i laugh in the face of hatred and stick swords through the throats of happiness thieves.

when you wake up, & i know that you will, after the last of the anesthesia has drained from your system, and that the inside parts of you can really exist inside, we can talk about all this. just say the word.

it's nice to know that you're still breathing. 

love,

i

•• 

whenever i listen to girlfriend in a coma i always think of san junipero!!! pls please watch bag episode of black mirror (season 3 episode 4) it will change your life that whole show is just.....astounding honesty every episode deals with the ugliest parts of humanity in the most realistic and all the more terrifying ways it watch this show!! or at least san junipero!! glazedeyes- privatequeers aristobratte adultmom u guys would all adore this episode i reccomend it to u all specifically. good day.