Royalchaos

Ze's P.O.V

My plane finally landed I am visiting Chilled for a while. I stood up grabbed my bag and walked out I got to baggage claim grabbed my one more bag. I looked around and finally saw Chilled he had his back to me. I walked toward him.

"Well hello there." He turned around really fast and looked at me.

"Hey buddy" he pulled me in a hug I dropped one of my bags and hugged him back. We stood there for a while and hugged. To be honest I have no idea what is between us I mean when its just us talking we tell each other how we feel and we both confessed that we liked each other. But we never really discussed it. He pulled away from the hug he picked up my other bag.

"Ready to go?" He asked

"Yep." We got in his car threw my bags in the trunk and drove to his house. We got there I went towards where my bags were when I felt something hit my stomach. I looked down and saw snow. He just gave me a innocent smile. I bent down licked up some snow and made a snow ball I stood up and did nkt see him. I then felt something hit my back I turned around and saw him. I threw the snow ball at him and got him. That went on for a hour then I started to shiver.

"I am cold." I said. He smiled at me and took my hand.

"Lets go inside and warm up." He pulled me in the house we took off are shoes and coats. Then Chilled took off his shirt and pants well we were soaking wet. I followed suit then I realized I forgot my clothes in the car.

"Shit my clothes are still in the car." I said he looked at me.

"You can borrow mine." He pulled me in his room. He gave my gray sweat pants then a black hoodie I threw the clothes on. Then I went into the living room turning on a movie. Chilled came and sat next to me with a blanket I pulled some on me. I felt Chilled move closer to me and I moved closer to him. That went on for awhile scooting closer to each other till I was in his lap. His arms were around my waist I traced little shapes on his hand while we watched the movie. I looked at him and he pulled me into a short sweet kiss.

"I love you Ze." He said

"I know you tell me everyday but I love you the most." I said pulling him in another short sweet kiss. We then just wanted the movie.

A/N: Well I put this on tumblr and I thought the hell what not put it on wattpad to. Yea like if you want me to write you a ship I will but you dont have to. Have a good night or day ^-^