Elsa's Birthday

Elsa's POV

I woke up to singing it was the  birthday song. I yawned and and opened my eyes. I saw they had brought me breakfast. I smiled and thanked them they then left me to eat my breakfast and get ready. I ate then took a shower and washed my hair.

( Elsa's hair and outfit)

I went downstairs and i saw Tooth was all dressed . Then Tooth got her keys and left in her car. I followed her until my parents stopped me. I got my licence but i just wasn't old enough to drive. They then covered my eyes and then took me outside. I felt something get put in my hands. Then they uncovered my eyes. I saw a ice blue Lamborghini in the driveway then i realized I had car keys in my hands. Then I saw that my name was on the car on the drivers side. I squealed and jumped up and down. I hugged them and said thank you like a million times.  Then I got in and drove to school.

Jack's POV

I was waiting at my locker for Tooth and Elsa. I got Elsa a birthday present.I  saw Tooth but no Elsa.

Tooth: hey Jack

Jack: hey Tooth where's Elsa

Tooth: don't worry she'll be here soon

Then we heard whistles and heels clicking. I turned around and saw Elsa walking down the hall towards us. She had a white skirt and crop top with 16 on it. Her hair was curly and had a braid in it. I watched as her hips went side to side . She was smiling her pearly white smile. The boys were checking her out hard. She flipped her hair off her shoulder with her hand. Her Crystal blue eyes shimmering like the ocean. Tooth was smirking as i was star struck by her beauty. I was making her go in slow motion like in the movies. Then she was in front of me.