Winter formal

Jack's POV

The Winter formal is tomorrow and of course I'm going with Elsa. It been about almost two months since we got together. And  things have been going great. I was at my house laying down since it's Friday. My parents love Elsa so  does Emma. They always want her to come over. But she comes over sometimes. But most of the time when we spend time together. I take her out or go to her house. I like her house it's fun and her parents are always doing fun things. Anyway i went to sleep since I already ate dinner.

( next day that evening )

Elsa's POV

I was getting ready with Tooth and the girls. For the winter formal. Mer is going with Hic, Anna with Kristoff, Rap with Flynn. They're dating who their going with they actually were when I met them. So anyway i was getting ready . I put on my dress and heels and did my hair. I didn't have any make up i don't like it.

I went downstairs and saw the others were ready

I went downstairs and saw the others were ready. They looked at me and smiled. They looked beautiful we all did. Then the door bell rang and I opened it. There stood Jack in a suit the same blue as my dress he looked so handsome.

Jack: you look beautiful

Elsa: you look handsome

Jack; shall we

He reached out his hand i took it.

Elsa: we shall

Then the other boys got the girls. We went inside a limo. When we got there we went inside and the decor was breath taking. We sat at a table and talked about random things. Then we went to the dance floor and started dancing. The others soon joined us we were slaying the dance floor. Then the principal came and stopped the music.

Principal: it is time to announce the Queen and King of the winter formal

Everyone cheered than the vice principal brought out the crowns. The principal opened the envelope.

Principal: The Queen of the winter formal is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Principal: Elsa

Everyone cheered as i went on to stage then she put the crown on my head. Now it was time to see who the king was. Most likely Jack because well he's the most popular boy in school.

Principal: and the king is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Principal; Jack

Then Jack came up everyone started chanting Jelsa. They crowned Jack and he came and hugged me. Then we had to say our thx.

Elsa: thank you for voting me Queen I'm honored i love you all

Jack: thx guys i really appreciate it it's a honor

They cheered as we walked of stage it was time for the Queen and King to dance. It was a slow song and Jack pulled me closer to him. I had my head on his chest. Then we looked into each other eyes.

Jack: i love you

Elsa; i love you too

Then we shared a passionate kiss. Then we heard a bunch of awes . We pulled apart and we hugged each other as we danced. Then there was more awes.

(After the dance)

I went home tired Tooth was tired to the boys or the girls didn't feel like going home. So they spent the night we all fell asleep on either the floor or one of the couches.