Vacation

Elsa's POV

It's Friday and everyone is supposed to be coming over today. I haven't seen Jack in like two weeks and some days. I can't wait until they get here. I was planning on going to the mall to buy stuff when they get here. Like beach clothes light summer wear. Maybe even go to Starbucks for a little while.I was in the living room watching tv my favorite show Steven universe. My favorite character is Garnet she is a savage ( A/n i love Garnet #savage) . I heard the door bell rang and I opened the door. It was Jack and Aster i let them in. Then I jumped into Jack's arms. We gave each other a big hug and we kissed a kinda rough deep kiss. Then we pulled away when the door bell rang again. I opened it and the others were here. I wonder what's up with Tooth she would be down by now.

Elsa: THINA COME ON THEY'RE HERE WE CAN GO TO THE MALL NOW!!!!!

Tooth: KK COMING!!!!

Then Tooth came downstairs and she hugged Aster and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. We then got in our cars and drove to the mall. We split up into girls and boys and went our separate ways. We went to the girls beach wear clothing store. We picked out light clothing so we won't be hot. Then we picked some swim suits . We soon met the boys at the food court. We went to Starbucks which was in the mall. We all sat together because we asked to move table together. I was sitting next to Jack of course. He had his arm around my shoulder. He was being flirty and making me blush, or giggle, he would occasionally kiss my cheek. The others kept on saying we are and why we're being all lovey dovey. Well that's what happens we don't see each other for two weeks. I did miss him  a lot. But we were both busy.

Mer: we should go buy some outside beach activities

Elsa: like volley ball

Tooth: roller blades

Elsa: OMG yes let's go buy them right now

Jack: ok

We got up and went to the sports store. Then I picked out some blue roller blades. Jack did to and we got our names put on them in white and cursive. We also got a volleyball and net. We're taking a private jet to the Bahamas. Anyway we drove home and we watched TV until dinner was ready. We ate and then went to sleep we have to get up early tomorrow.