Valentine's day Surprise

(2 months later)

Elsa's POV

It's Valentine's day and Jack still hasn't visited yet. I really down today because it's Valentine's day and Jack isn't here. A lot of people gave me Valentines specifically boys. But i see couples giving each other Valentine's including my friends. I'm in my Valentine's day outfit.

Me  and Mer are in the class before lunch

Me  and Mer are in the class before lunch. I'm sitting in the back of the classroom with  her. I had my head down on my desk.

Mer: what's wrong

Elsa: it's Valentine's day and I don't have the one i love with me right now

Mer: oh it's ok Elsa

Then there was a knock on the door. The teacher went to open it. I didn't bother to look then i felt someone touch me. I looked up and saw Jack in front of me.

Jack: surprise happy Valentine's day

I got up and i jumped into Jack's arms. I hugged him and cried tears of joy. I'm so happy to see him everyone was like awww. Then he gave me a huge teddy bear.

Also red and white roses they were beautiful

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Then I sat on Jack's lap the rest of class. After class Jack carried me bridal style to the cafeteria. He sat me at our table and our friends got up and hugged him.

Elsa: i missed you so much

Jack: i missed you too

Elsa: how long you staying

Jack: until next week

Elsa: yay

( after school )

We went home because we're going to spend the night at Jack's house. All of us Jack's parents still own that house. So we're going to spend the night there. It's Friday and he's going to be here until next Friday. So we went to his house and we. Caught up and told him what happened while he was gone. He told us what he did down there. This went on for hours. After we played just dance and other games.  Then it was dinner we all ate but they let me and Jack eat at the dinner table while they ate in the living room. After dinner we decided to go to bed. Everyone went to a room with their partner. Jack didn't take me to his room tho. He took me to I'm guessing a secret room. He closed the door and locked it and sat on the couch. I sat on his lap facing him.

Elsa: i love you

Jack: i love you too

Elsa: happy Valentine's day

Jack: happy Valentine's day

( ok warning rated PG 13 or rated R)

Then I kissed him and it was the most passionate kiss ever. Then it started getting deeper and more steamy. I mean we haven't kissed each other in five months. Then he started taking off my dress. I didn't stop him i helped him. I took off his shirt and we continued. He took off his pants so we were only in under garments. He then went to my neck and I bit my lip. I let out a soft moan . He then unclipped my bra and threw it. He then started sucking on my breasts. I bit my lip once again. Then he took off my underwear Then took off his. We made out some more.

Jack: you ready

Elsa: yeah

Then he inserted his member inside of me. Slowly I winced it hurt really bad. I went up and down slowly. I was crying because it hurt.

Elsa: Jack it hurts

Jack: we can stop if you want

Then it started to feel better.

Elsa: n-no Jack it's starting to feel OMG Jack

Jack: is it feel better now

Elsa: it feels wonderful

I still went slow as i went up and down. Jack kissed my neck, shoulders, nibbled on my ears. I moaned.

I moaned the pleasure was over whelming. It was so deep.

Elsa: oh Jack it's so deep

I was going slowly still then i started reaching my climax. I went a little faster i bit my lip. I heard Jack groan in pleasure. Then we both reached our climax i then just started rotating my hips. I did this until we reached our climax again. Then we kissed passionately and he pulled out. We went to the bed and laid down cuddled up. I went to sleep in his arms this was a great Valentine's day.