Graduation

Jack's POV

It's the end of the school year and senior graduation is coming up. I kind of sad one because I won't be able to see Elsa everyday no more. I'll miss my friends who are in junior year. At least i get to spend the summer with Elsa and the others. Right now we're getting ready to go out on stage.

( after the ceremony and diplomas given out)

We threw our hats up in the air i caught mine. Then we went to go take pictures. Elsa took a picture with me and I asked for that one. So i could frame it. Tonight my parents are taking me and all my friends out for dinner. I was talking to my other buddies in my grade. We signed each other year books. Some even asked Elsa to sign the senior girls love her so do the boys but they know she's mine. Anyway Elsa was talking to my parents i just looked at them. I love her they love her Emma loves her. She's already apart of the family.

( at dinner)

We were all at a table together telling stories about high school. How we got through the years. We laughed told jokes Elsa was on fire she was cracking everyone up. She also told stories about high school at her old high school. I don't know what i should do now i don't have to go to college. I could work in the family business i don't know. Then we were talking about how we are going to spend the summer together. I can't wait it's going to be so much fun.

Sorry for the short chapter again