Remember that beautiful night

READ PART 1 OF THIS STORY BEFORE READING THIS SEQUEL OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED AND PROBABLY CRINGE MORE XD

WRITERS NOTE: Hey guys I'm back with the sequel to my previous story SpongeBob X Reader!

You may be thinking 'Why are you making a sequel?' well my answer is purely based on how popular the previous one got.  I got 11K+ reads on my previous story (thank you 😘) and a crap-ton of comments (a lot of hate but imma let it slide) and votes.

So without further ado...lets get it on!

Ah....that night at Jellyfish fields was a night that I'm sure never going to forget. A part of me knew that I was destined with a sponge. SpongeBob is probably one the only people that I trust as well as Sandy because we're 'closer than bark on a tree' as she'd normally say.

That cold night when I was searching for him I could have frozen to death. The fields only seemed to get darker and darker until all I would be able to see was a black abyss of pure nothingness. The only sound that I remember hearing was the rumble of the motor from Scott's taxi as he drove away leaving me with the buzzes made from jellyfish. I wasn't scared; SpongeBob had told me before that jellyfish were magnificent creatures that wouldn't harm you unless you harm them. I knew I was safe! I also knew that wherever there's jellyfish, there's a little yellow invertebrate trying to catch em'.

I walked faster, hoping that my legs lead me in the right direction through the darkness. The buzzing got louder and louder and my heart started to pound harder. If he was around here, I would end up explaining myself and he would end up breaking our friendship........and my heart!; WHAT WAS I MEANT TO DO!

*buzzzz*
My phone started to vibrate inside my pocket and as I pulled it out and pressed the home screen button, the light helped me recover my vision. I checked my texts and saw that sandy had sent me a picture of us on the day that I left Bikini Bottom 2 years ago. I felt a tear drop from the corner of my eye as it landed on the screen of the phone, slightly blurring my face out in the picture.

"SpongeBob isn't someone who'd wanna end a relationship! He's not like that!"
"SpongeBob sure is sweet"

Remembering Sandy's encouraging  words gave me that courage to finally feel that SpongeBob would at least listen to what I have to say. I felt a little better but where was he?? I decided to walk deeper and further into what I assumed was Jellyfish Fields. My stomach churned with every step. He was close.

With every step came every daunting fear that he'd friend zone me...or worse HATE ME! He was close...I could sense it. If only he were here... I'd be so comfortable and warm regardless of me wearing a jacket or not.

*THUD*
What the hell was that? I said to myself as something hit my behind.

"Sorry Ma'am I didn't see you ther-"

Could it be.....
"SPONGEBOB!" I yelled jubilantly as I looked down at him. I noticed a blush around his face...probably because he's remembering 'the incident'.

"What are you doing here?" Asked SpongeBob.

Oh god! He doesn't want me here...ok..stay calm..just tell him what you have to tell him. Your doing this to at least restore your friendship.

"Uhh..I came here to talk to you...its important" I stuttered and I held his hand. I walked him through the fields until SpongeBob suggested we sit under a little cliff because of its beautiful view.
I started to explain how the incident wasn't completely intentional and I ended up sharing many hints that I had  strong feelings for him. We then remembered many times in our lives where we did something to make one another happy. It was going so well. Until the stuttering returned...

"I---L-L-O"

And before I knew it, the sponge of my dreams was making out with me on top of a cliff in jellyfish fields.

Ahh...that was a beautiful night..

After that little episode with SpongeBob, we noticed it was a little..wait no..VERY LATE. And because I hadn't booked a flight back home, SpongeBob offered to let me stay the night. And I agreed...

So SpongeBob walked me to his home sweet pineapple and we were greeted by Gary. SpongeBob, being the gentleman he was, cooked us a quick Krabby Patty meal with a movie.

SpongeBob grabbed us a few blankets to keep us warm during the movie. As he dimmed the lights, he sat next to me on the couch and wrapped me up in the sheets.

I leaned towards him and caressed his arm under the sheets. I never felt so loved in my entire life.

His touch was so irresistible...and soothing that I felt the lids of my eyes lower. I saw a ray of light which flashed before me, which I figured was the tv screen and before I knew it.....

I was out

Writers note: So what did you think? Comments and votes are much appreciated 😊
~Spongebobbiggestfan