For real?!..

Writer's note: Will be CRINGEY! But it's all intentional for your entertainment and for you to have a good laugh! Enjoy!

I jolted at this sudden stranger's touch but hoped that it was SpongeBob. I looked to my left hand side and saw the yellow invertebrate looking at the great yonder. Tears still rolled down my cheeks but I quickly used my free hand to clear any signs of sadness. Despite my eyes probably looking red, I tried to put on a happy face just to cover up my own insecurities. When SpongeBob looked at me, he looked through my like I was transparent. He knew something wasn't right and I knew something wasn't right either.

"What's the matter?" SpongeBob asked me.

"N-nothing.." I stuttered, refusing to speak the truth.
".......I'm thinking of leaving early.."I whispered sadly.

"B-but why?.." SpongeBob cried slightly

"I just don't feel that it matters if I'm here or not..." I sighed whilst looking away from SpongeBob.

"It matters to me.." SpongeBob smiled
"It didn't seem like it..I was alone the entire day.."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realise..I guess I was having so much fun that I forgot the main reason why we are having this party!" SpongeBob apologised.

"I guess I forgive you..I can't stay mad at you, SpongeBob! But I really do feel that it's time I went back home." I whimpered

"You can't leave.." SpongeBob pleaded

"*sigh* I feel that it's the right thing to do..I don't feel like this is where I belong *tears up*"

"*tears up* if your really going to leave then I need to tell you something!" SpongeBob cried whilst slightly raising his voice.

"Yes SpongeBob.." I whispered

"*gulps* I didn't think this day would come this soon but here it goes.."
"I want you to know that what you and me have is really special to me...when you left Bikini Bottom I missed you so much but it made me think...of you actually. And when you returned, I could not express the amount of happiness I felt at that moment. It felt better than working overtime a the Krusty Krab and that meant something. And when you kissed me that night at Jellyfish fields, I knew that you were the one. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is I've been thinking about all we've gone through and have realised that I LOVE YOU!" SpongeBob yelled as he hugged me hard.
"*cries* .......please don't leave.." SpongeBob whimpered as he cried some more.

I just looked down at him. Tears flowing from my eyes. I'd never seen him so depressed! He really did care for me....

I embraced him in my arms and I whispered
"I was a fool to even think of going back! I've got everything that I ever wanted down here" I smiled as I caressed his soft, spongy head.

"Same here" SpongeBob smiled with a lovesick gaze.

His loving smile gave me the urge to do it again. The one thing that made me regret everything but this time it felt different. Everything flowed smoothly and this time it was pleasurable. I loved him so much that I couldn't resist.

I kissed-

He kissed me!

Everything was perfect at that moment! You could even say that my life had flipped itself over now that I had SpongeBob!
As the Bikini Bottom sunset faded into a mixture of blue and purple. The air brought a fierce chill so we decided that  we would spent the rest of the evening indoors. That was when SpongeBob suggested that we'd play a very interesting activity! So we ended up ditching the party to spend some quality time in SpongeBob's bedroom. As the hours went by the room only began to get hotter and the rest of the night was a blur.

We had fun alright..

You could also say it was the best night of my life...😉

BECAUSE WE PLAYED EELS AND ESCALATORS AND THE GAME WAS LIT!! XD
( you dirty minded krabby patty! XD)

Writers note: Hey there! Thank you for viewing my story! I hoped you cringed a lot because if I didn't then this project failed! If you enjoyed this story, please check out the other stories I have also written!

Have a great day!
~ Spongebobbiggestfan