Wh- What happened?

I slept like a dog that night. I felt strangely comfortable.

Wait!
What happened with SpongeBob?..the movie? I hope I didn't sleep through it..
As I fumbled around questioning myself, it dawned on me....I was in his bed.
I kinda froze for a about a minute..examining my surroundings. I turned to right to see yellow.....

"SPONGEBOB💕"
I yelled startling him from his slumber. He was confused as to why I was sleeping in his single bed but the look I gave back assured him that I was as confused as he was. He sat up in his bed, his sheets slid off of his squared shape body, he was still wearing his white shirt (unbuttoned) and brown pants. His black belt had come undone and his tie had completely fallen apart.

It was really awkward.....and when I say awkward..I mean AWKWARD!! I'm sitting in a bed, with the love of my life, the both of us are confused and his shirt is undone. I'm just glad that nobody other than SpongeBob lives here.

"MEOW!!?"

Great 😓

How could I forget- Gary!
Oh man...this is all happening too fast..

I turn to SpongeBob and ask him what's going on? Even Gary's confused. SpongeBob started to explain. He began telling me that during our movie last night, I fell asleep. He said that he only noticed at the end of the movie and wanted to make sure I fell asleep comfortably.

So he said that he decided to put me into his bed. He also told me about the struggle of carrying me up the staircase and how it took him a good 1 hour to do so. I couldn't help but laugh at his kindness.

It was so sweet of him to care that much about me. He then started to apologise about putting me in the same bed he was sleeping in..he reassured me that he had no inner midnight desires (if catch my drift XD). I kinda felt a little weird that he mentioned that but I believed him either way. I told him that it was totally fine and that I appreciated his acts of kindness and surprised him with a open, warm hug. He didn't refuse and jumped onto me like a spider.

"Meow meow MEOW! 😏" Gary teased

"Hehe no Gary... We're only good friends...right......" SpongeBob stuttered blushing.

"Oh-"
"Yeah.........just friends" 😢 I sighed quietly....