Unapproved love

"C'mon Gary, I'll fix you up some snailpo" SpongeBob said as he hopped out of his three layer mattress bed and headed down his flight of stairs.

"Am I really just his *gulp* f-friend...."
"After all we've been through....friends?" I cried to myself.

SpongeBob called for me from the kitchen and I met him there as quick as I could. I ended up stumbling into the kitchen as a result of running down the staircase and fell face flat on the pineapple floor. I lifted my head to see the distorted silhouette of SpongeBob and what seemed to be his hand insisting that I grab it so I could get up. As I connected my hand with his, I got up from the cold, wet floor and noticed that he had already started cooking ...

"Wow your fast at cooking!" I stated

"Well I've kinda been in the food business for hmm.....1986....then 2017....and take away............
18 YEARS!"

"Woah! Wait how old does that make you?...." I questioned

"10 plus.......7 minus 1.....krabby patties™......
31...I'm 31 years old ma'am " said SpongeBob

"So you got your job down at the krusty krab when you were 13......" I asked

"YUP! :) "

*MIND BLOWN*
"All this math is making my brain hurt...what's for breakfast..."

"Why ask when you can choose.." SpongeBob smirks as he reveals a long breakfast buffet out on a long table.

I couldn't believe what I saw. There were Krabby Patties™ (had to trade mark it XD), Kelpo and all kinds of other underwater delicacies that I could only dream that could exist on land.

"W-wow..y-you really out did yourself SB!" I commented

"It's all for you..baby" SpongeBob blushed

I froze-

"HE DIDN'T...did he?"

"MEOW MEOW MEOW" Gary smirks.
(Gary - English: "Oh he did" XD)

FUN FACT(S)
SpongeBob's birthday is 14th July 1986 according to his drivers licence.
Making him 30 years old and will be 31 as of July 2017.

The shows first episode was 'HELP WANTED' which premiered on Nickelodeon on the 1st May 1999, where SpongeBob is show getting his job at the krusty krab for the first time. This makes SpongeBob 13 when he got his job at the KK because the show is 17 years old and if SB is 30 then..

30-17=

*BOOOM*

Just thought I'd put it out there if anybody didn't know that already...

~ Spongebobsbiggestfan