Chapter 26 - Insane

Chapter 26 - Insane

"Put me down, you monster! You may as well kill me now, Will doesn't give a shit about me anymore! He won't even care that you've got me!" I screamed, banging my fists onto his lower back, as I was still thrown over his shoulder. We were nearing a rundown looking house in the middle of the forest, stereotypical of where I'd expected him to take me.

"Can you calm down back there? I don't want to have to kill you, not just yet anyway." He bitterly chuckled, causing my blood to boil even more, as I continued to thrash down onto his back, hitting him with all of the strength that I had. He finally barged through the front door, closing it behind us, and threw me from his shoulder, slamming me into the hard floor board ground, as if I were some sort of rag doll. I winced in pain for just a moment, before looking around me, absorbing in where he had taken me to.

It was an old house, dust coating all of the ancient dark wooden furniture. The walls were a dark grey colour, and the curtains were black, covering most of the light which threatened to seep in through them. It looked as though no one had lived here in a long time.

I snapped my gaze back up to Seb, who I noticed was slightly red in the face and on the shoulders, probably caused from his sensitivity to the sunlight. "Fuck, you're stronger than I thought." He spat, shaking his head and walking around me, to take a seat on one of the ancient looking chairs. He leaned his elbows up on the arm rests, casually placing one foot on top of the other knee, and leaning his head back, squinting his eyes ever so slightly to cockily study my form.

I just sat there on the ground, all helpless and still in pain from the impact of my body hitting the hard, cold floor. "Don't you think this is all a little too childish? You're the one who should be apologising to Will. You're a sick, messed up bastard who chose to cheat on your stunning girlfriend. You broke her heart, what did you expect her to do?!" I shouted at him, still holding my confidence, not caring what was going to happen to me now.

"Shut the hell up you little brat. You don't know a thing about all of this. I'm a vampire Miranda. We're built to seduce just about every girl in sight. We crave for it, we lust for it, we need it; it's what keeps us alive. She was just too stupid at the time to see that. And Will's no different to me. He has the same cravings, the same lust for women. He's just better at hiding it." Boy did he make my blood boil. I just wanted to slap him across the face so hard right now. But something sparked up an unsettling feeling inside of my stomach.

What if Will really was just like him? Is that why I saw him in the cafeteria that day with his arm around a beautiful girl? Is that why he was such a flirt with all of the ladies in class? Is that why I saw him no more than half an hour ago embracing this 'Annaliese' girl, the once love of his life, in his arms? How could I have been so stupid this whole time?

Tears began to form in my pitiful eyes, as I slowly pulled myself up off of the ground. I looked at Seb with so much hatred and bitterness "You're a sick bastard, you know that? To think that you would kill, or make it look like you killed the love of your life, just to hurt your own brother?" I hissed, my words sounding like pure poison. Before I knew it, I'd stumbled over to him and slapped him, hard, across the face. Oh shit. My adrenaline had gotten the better of me.

He slowly turned his head which I'd managed to force to one side, and immediately stood up, grabbing my wrists and shoving me so extraordinarily hard against the wall behind me, that it had practically knocked the wind out of me. He looked down at me with pure anger in his dilated eyes. He then took my wrists into one hand, pinning them to the wall above my head. He had his chest pressed right up against me so that I couldn't move, and used his other hand to seductively brush the hair away from my neck, revealing my vein.