Chapter 46 - Temptation

Chapter 46 – Temptation

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me as close as I possibly could, chests firmly pressed against one another. His lips were still hovering by my ear, brushing his spine tingling breath down my neck and making the hairs on the back of it stand up. He made me shiver, and the second that his cheek had brushed it’s stubble onto mine, I felt the electricity that I had been craving for.

He immediately brought his hands down to grip onto my waist, and I felt the passion simply from just the way he was squeezing them. He slowly began to move his lips from beside my ear, around my cheek, towards the direction of my lips. As he did so his lips seductively brushed against my cheek, sending shivers all the way down my spine.

Just as they were only centre metres away from mine now, I was so suddenly lifted and dumped on top of the bench, that it had almost knocked the wind out of me. When I opened my eyes I was now sitting on top of the bench and Will was standing right in front of me, my legs parted so that he could get as close to me as possible, his hands still firmly gripping my waist.

I realised then that my arms remained wrapped around his neck and I was still subconsciously arching my body into his, begging for his closeness. I had always felt an intense pull towards Will, but nothing ever this immensely strong.

His face was only inches from mine now and his eyes were locked onto my lips. I suddenly felt the urge to ask him something, something that I’d been dwelling on all of last night. “Will…you had something…you wanted to tell me…last night…” I whispered, not being able to catch my breath fully, probably from the intensity of his closeness and my frantically pounding heart.

His eyes immediately moved from my lips to stare into my eyes, causing my heart to race even faster. I swear that I could see a smirk starting to pull at the sides of his mouth, clearly having been amused by my question. I then felt my stomach drop, feeling like a little bit of an idiot for bringing it up, but I needed to hear it, more so than ever.

He was smiling wildly now, and I couldn’t help but feel vaguely embarrassed. “What?!” I asked him with a stupid goofy grin spreading across my face, not being able to contain the happiness I felt inside.

“Nothing, it’s just, cute, that’s all.” He whispered, a softer side of him clearly having emerged. I liked it though, and all it did was made me melt inside even more. He moved his lips right up to my ear once again, and the intensity of his presence was almost becoming too much for me to handle, I couldn’t take much longer of him teasing me like this.

“I,” He seductively whispered, now moving his lips right into the sensitive part of my neck and planting a gentle yet passionate kiss there, making me shiver. “Love,” He whispered again, this time bringing his lips up onto my cheek and leaving an equally as passionate kiss on them, causing the butterflies to break loose yet again in my stomach. “You.”

And before I knew it his lips had finally crashed onto mine, ever so gently yet ever so passionately. My body immediately responded to his touch and I pushed myself into the kiss as passionately as I possibly could. His lips felt so incredibly soft and the tingling feeling that they were sending all throughout my body was something that I greatly missed, something that I hadn’t had in a very long time. In fact, I couldn’t even remember the last time that we had kissed, could it have seriously been back in the car park at the supermarket before Joel had kidnapped me? I wasn’t entirely sure, but I sure as hell missed it.