Chapter 27 - Bewildered

Unfortunately for us, it was none other than Sebastian standing there, in a threatening stance. He vastly made his way down the stairs, carrying something small in his hands. "Morning ladies." He cockily greeted us, seemingly in a better mood than before. I thought that I may as well take this opportunity to talk to him, to convince him to let Summer go.

He walked right up to us and chucked something at us. Two small solid round objects hit the hard floor in front of me...apples. He just gave us freaking apples?! I didn't get what was with his sudden change in attitude. "Thought you might need the energy." He said, standing in front of me with his arms folded across his chest, baring a devilishly cheeky smile on his handsome (which I hated to admit) face.

I just glared at him, sending him the most hatred filled daggers that I could have possibly conjured up. I handed Summer the apples, and stood up to face him directly, with my hands also folded across my chest, almost as if I were trying to size him up, holding my confidence and trying to show him that I was not threatened by him. He just looked me up and down, almost as if to undress me with his eyes, and it made my self-conscious cheeks burn bright red for just a moment.

"Sebastian, I need to talk to you, now, and not down here." I sternly stated, staring directly into his golden brown eyes.

"Do you actually think you stand a chance against me Miranda?" He chuckled, with one brow cockily raised. "It's kind of sexy you know, your whole 'I'm not afraid of you' facade." He continued.

I dropped my arms to my side, and took another step closer to him, still holding my angry gaze which I was throwing at him, and I narrowed my eyes even more. He had made me so angry, his very presence; he had made my blood boil with so much frustration. And what I did next had taken even myself by surprise; I spat at him, right onto his feet.

The second that I did it, I saw the anger wash over his eyes, and he immediately grabbed me by the arm extremely forcefully and tight, that I was sure there was going to be a big fat bruise there in a few hours. He began dragging me so fast that I almost fell over. He dragged me across the floor, up the stairs, and out through the door, before I even had a chance to react. I was sure that he was running at his impossible vampire pace, causing me to stumble and luckily not fall flat to my face.

He slammed and locked the basement door behind us, dragged me into a nearby bedroom, also slamming that door behind us, then threw me forcefully down onto the floor. "Ok, I get it, you're strong. No one will recognise me when I get out of here I'll be that bruised..." I mumbled under my breath, realising that no matter how quiet I talked he'd still hear me with his inhumane senses.

It made him chuckle, and he then knelt down beside me, looking at me as if I were some sort of diseased animal. He grabbed my arm quite firmly once again, and this time threw me up onto the bed. He folded his arms across his chest and glared at me, his golden brown eyes boring into mine. "You act like a spoilt nasty little brat, yet you wonder why I treat you like this. If you were as sweet as your naive, pathetic little friend in there, I wouldn't have to be so rough." He spat, bitterness written all over his repulsively...gorgeous face. Ahh I hated to think that he was attractive right now, but I couldn't help it.

I crossed my legs, casually lent back on my palms, and looked up at him with hatred in my eyes, still holding my cocky confidence which I knew would piss him off. He then unfolded his arms and slowly advanced towards me on the bed. He was still standing when he leant over to place his hands on the bed either side of me, leaning right into me, so close that his face was only mere inches from mine now, and I could feel his cool breath caress my face.

"You had something to talk about?" He asked, using his alluring deep voice which he knew would have an effect on me. I couldn't help but become distracted by his perfectly muscled arms which had now almost brushed my legs, leaning right next to them on either side. I looked back up at his face only to notice him smirking. He began to lean in even closer, which only made me lean further back. He kept advancing on me until I had basically leaned as far back as I possibly could to get away from his face, that I was now lying down on the bed. He was now hovering over me, still inches away from my face, his hands either side of my head.